Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Still no major stamina tax on missed strikes or high output (/forums/showthread.php?t=976455)

Creamofwheat 09-24-2020 06:04 PM

Still no major stamina tax on missed strikes or high output

What is it going to take for EA to make this game balanced? Game is plagued with pressure fighters that are aware of this issue. Also there's still no added damage to single strikes and mortal kombat combos are still being promoted.

tomitomitomi 09-25-2020 05:54 AM

Re: Still no major stamina tax on missed strikes or high output

Man you're having a rough day on OWC today aren't you?

tunnelblick24 09-25-2020 06:32 AM

EA UFC 4 is the most ridiculous sports game I've ever played! It's mind blowing how broken the stamina and therefor the whole striking meta is. I mean wtfuk is this garbage game!? At least we have Kattar and Munhoz now smh

EarvGotti 09-25-2020 10:47 AM

I don't know what you guys are playing but the stamina after the patch feels REALLY good. I'm a low output counter fighter and i still found myself gassing a bit yesterday when the patch first came out.

Slips drain more stamina and head damage drains more stamina. Add in some body shots and your opponent will be a zombie by the middle of round 2. You can't expect your opponent to just gas by you standing there holding block. Make them miss, work their body and land some counter strikes in order to see them gas.

Tyeanisbae 09-25-2020 06:34 PM

Still no major stamina tax on missed strikes or high output

Quote:

Originally Posted by EarvGotti (Post 2050221791)
I don't know what you guys are playing but the stamina after the patch feels REALLY good. I'm a low output counter fighter and i still found myself gassing a bit yesterday when the patch first came out.

Slips drain more stamina and head damage drains more stamina. Add in some body shots and your opponent will be a zombie by the middle of round 2. You can't expect your opponent to just gas by you standing there holding block. Make them miss, work their body and land some counter strikes in order to see them gas.

I really don’t think that’s true even at the higher levels against div 17s and up I feel it’s still way too easy to overwhelm opponents with output.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

BloodAndSweat 10-02-2020 10:34 AM

Quote:

Well I just had a fight against Volk, he threw 116 strikes in 4 minutes, and barely lost a quarter of his stamina, so yeah, slip or not, this shouldn't be possible

1212headkick 10-02-2020 12:07 PM

Quote:

the problem is they can constantly throw 200 strikes on your block and never gas. That is unreasonable and promotes a spammier style of play

TheRizzzle 10-02-2020 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2050227896)
the problem is they can constantly throw 200 strikes on your block and never gas. That is unreasonable and promotes a spammier style of play

Honestly if someone hits you 200 times and all you're doing is blocking, you should be knocked out. Them having stamina should be the leas to your worries.

Nobody has that good a block in MMA. Their opponents will find them behind those tiny gloves eventually. It's unrealistic, but in a different way than is being complained about here.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk