Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Tennis (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=270)
-   -   Tennis World Tour 2 Videos and Screenshots (/forums/showthread.php?t=976468)

RetroDee4Three 09-25-2020 12:40 AM

Tennis World Tour 2 Videos and Screenshots

Figured I would start this thread off with a Nadal vs Federer match (human vs human, I am Nadal here)

This is local play with my brother. I actually like this game quite a bit more than AO2 and TWT1. The pace is better overall I feel, rallies are actually fun.

It still has a bit of an issue with forced give ups, but overall I think it plays solid.

Here is the full 1 set match using the FAR camera.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5OrudgRbt3A" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MJWizards 09-27-2020 03:43 PM

Re: Tennis World Tour 2 Videos and Screenshots

Thinking about getting the Ace edition...but it bothers me that we cant create players to replace the fake guys.

opium788 03-12-2021 01:56 AM

Re: Tennis World Tour 2 Videos and Screenshots

Quote:

Originally Posted by RetroDee4Three (Post 2050221599)
Figured I would start this thread off with a Nadal vs Federer match (human vs human, I am Nadal here)

This is local play with my brother. I actually like this game quite a bit more than AO2 and TWT1. The pace is better overall I feel, rallies are actually fun.

It still has a bit of an issue with forced give ups, but overall I think it plays solid.

Here is the full 1 set match using the FAR camera.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5OrudgRbt3A" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was also thinking of starting tennis world 2 instead of ace it is far better than other games with respect to speed and graphics motions.