Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Game deletes my CAF (/forums/showthread.php?t=976509)

Falseperception 09-25-2020 07:30 PM

Game deletes my CAF

Corrupted data, has happened to me in ufc 3 and now ufc 4 . Does anyone know why this happens so I don't have to continue to go through losing CAFS

AydinDubstep 09-26-2020 12:59 PM

Re: Game deletes my CAF

Damn it. Not this again. My entire UFC 3 save got corrupted by this and I stopped playing after. It has to do with the Avatar icon / thumbnail size going too big. The fix if you catch it early was to go into all your CAFs and resave them (on UFC 3). Terrible if it's happening again in 4 :(

Irish0331 10-02-2020 10:00 AM

Oh man....please don't say that! I have 132 CAF's created and/or in progress across 6 profiles. Crap!!

Skynet 10-07-2020 03:58 PM

Hmm, this is the first I've heard of this in UFC 4. Don't suppose you have any details on what you last were doing or if they're all 100% gone vs the last one you changed, etc. ?

While it's possible that it's related to what happened in UFC 3, I very much doubt it as that issue was found and fixed.

Falseperception 11-20-2020 07:06 PM

Maybe im just having bad luck but now all 22 of my created fighters have been deleted. assuming something to do with the new update. To be clear I make cars with a **** load of layers, For facial/hair/tattoo edits etc. Ive put a lot of time into these fighters and to just have them deleted is a bummer. This is the only franchise of games ive had this issue with and this has now happened on multiple versions.. This has ruined my whole universe mode for me . Guess its back to online where every other loser quits with no punishment