Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   FIFA 21 Features Groundbreakers, Apparel and Talent Drops For VOLTA FOOTBALL (/forums/showthread.php?t=976518)

Steve_OS 09-25-2020 09:49 PM

FIFA 21 Features Groundbreakers, Apparel and Talent Drops For VOLTA FOOTBALL

EA SPORTS FIFA announced that fans across the globe will have access to groundbreaking stars and new...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

jrnlgrn 09-26-2020 01:14 PM

Re: FIFA 21 Features Groundbreakers, Apparel and Talent Drops For VOLTA FOOTBALL

I don't usually go for online modes but might actually give the 5v5 a shot. Then again the FIFA community is a bit much so dropping in with randoms might be more trouble than it's worth.

So whatever they called last years Volta story was terrible. So since that didn't work now we can again "Discover the world of street football in THE DEBUT." EA really are insistent on having story modes in sports game. Stop it. Are they going to lock my avatar into being a Brit and force the name Revvy or something equally dumb again.

All I wanted last year and still want is a fun street style game for a quick diversion from CM. I couldn't get into the gameplay last year as it was just a sped up version of 11 v 11 game play. Sounds like they are trying to make the gameplay more suited to a smaller area this time around.