Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden Franchise Unplayable After Year 5?? (Dev?) (/forums/showthread.php?t=976547)

Cavs2016 09-26-2020 03:33 PM

Madden Franchise Unplayable After Year 5?? (Dev?)

I’m in year 5 of my franchise and I can only play games where the generated player limit is under a certain number. Certain teams I can play with, only if the two teams have enough “real” players.

Otherwise, the game crashes at the player comparison loading screen right before the game.

This is a legacy issue with some as I’ve scoured the internet and seen how a PC user had this same exact issue with madden 20.

I also noticed how madden 21 only advertised “100” hours of franchise play. 80+ games (5 seasons) + scouting etc =100 hours. Thought that was a peculiar advertisement until now.

Will madden 21 next gen support franchise longer than 5 seasons?

Right now I’m extremely frustrated to lose all my hard work. I thought I would have a decade plus of franchise like one could do with ncaa (unlimited seasons).

My console is Xbox one generic.

Potatoes002 09-26-2020 03:35 PM

Re: Madden Franchise Unplayable After Year 5?? (Dev?)

Is this an offline franchise or cloud?

Cavs2016 09-26-2020 03:46 PM

Cloud. I re-installed to no avail. I transferred commissioner and almost everything. What I found is that I could simulate a week and then play. But the next I couldn’t. My team is almost 95% generated players. So my theory is that it depends on the team I’m playing and how many generated players they have. I’ve switched teams and had success loading games for some, but not all.

Funkycorm 09-26-2020 06:03 PM

I have a team with 100 percent generated players that I started playing at year 9 in the franchise and have had zero issues with it. I have done this same thing the last 4 games and never experienced this.

I only play offline though.

SFNiners816 09-28-2020 11:25 AM

Is this an online issue? I only play offline. For Madden 20 alone I got thru 11-12 season on my first run through that started at launch last year without any issues and I'm currently in year 10 of a separate M20 franchise that was started with a 1991 roster set and custom draft classes. Only thing out of the ordinary on my franchise is that I usually turn salary cap off so I don't run into any money based corrupt files and each season gets it own save file so I usually don't have very many saves on any one file so they become corrupt.

I am currently staying with M20 because of how much funny I'm having in my 1991 based file that with combined draft classes now has me fueled thru the 2014 season.