Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NFL Official Team Threads (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread: The Start of the Offseason (/forums/showthread.php?t=976601)

bigbob 09-27-2020 09:24 PM

Official Minnesota Vikings Thread: The Start of the Offseason

Well boys.. It's too early to call it a season, but most of us are probably already looking ahead. With the points we've scored in two of our losses, we should be 2-1, but what ifs are just that, what ifs. We're 0-3 and looking at a top draft pick next year.

We need to learn to draft offensive lineman. It blows my mind how we've missed time and time again. It never, ever stops. O'Neil was an accident, so I'm not giving Spielman credit for him. I bit on Eflein before we drafted him because he was a great college lineman.

We don't need Trevor Lawrence. We need a couple pieces on the offensive line, and some health on defense (and some defensive tackles.) Our corners are young, so I'm not shocked at what we've given up through the air. But we're down our top defensive tackle due to an opt out, Hunter to "a tweak", and 37 corners.

We need to hit on at least two offensive lineman in the draft. We need to hit on a defensive tackle to hopefully play beside Pierce next year, if he resigns.

Let's go crazy. Move Ngakoue inside after a bulk up, move Barr down to end, and draft Parsons with our top three pick. Crazy? Stupid? Yeah. But I just want Parsons who is going to wreak havoc for the next 15-years.