Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Maximum Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=688)
-   -   Is there a catch button for the recievers? (/forums/showthread.php?t=976747)

Blitzburgh 09-30-2020 09:43 PM

Is there a catch button for the recievers?

I can't seem to complete many passes? Is there a catch button? Can you even click on to the receiver after you pass the ball?

Spear 09-30-2020 10:11 PM

Re: Is there a catch button for the recievers?

We don't have one currently but we are looking at adding this in our next content update. We've also made changes to the bullet passes.

GlennN 10-01-2020 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spear (Post 2050226690)
We don't have one currently but we are looking at adding this in our next content update. We've also made changes to the bullet passes.

Just a view from the other side - please make a catch button, if you create one, optional. Personally, I want the primary factor to be the ratings of the player. Once I (as QB) throw the ball, I want the catch rating of the receiver to determine whether the catch is made, not my skills as a gamer (after the speed/acceleration/agility, etc determine whether my guy is open). For me, the only way Dynasty/Franchise mode works is if player ratings really matter. I am not a fan of user-controlled catching.

LeetchNorris 10-01-2020 03:40 PM

Hurrah on bullett passes fix! Improve pursuit tackling and lessen fumbles are next. Tough one.....include created plays in all playbooks in the league so we don't have to recreate same play 32 times.! Keep up the great work!