Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Wrestling (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   WWE Raw & Smackdown October Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=976845)

Majingir 10-02-2020 08:43 PM

WWE Raw & Smackdown October Thread

Is it sad I only just put together High Chief Peter Maivia and the Tribal Chief Roman Reigns?

Even more reason for Rock vs Reigns feud.

And what could the stakes be for Reigns vs Jey? I'm surprised they're having another match. Would've thought Fiend would be facing Reigns. After the draft, who knows if they're on the same brand, so we might not get a payoff with Fiend vs Reigns.

Matt Riddle teaming up with the Lucha House Party. Does that mean they're the....Lucha Bros?

UFCMPunk 10-03-2020 12:27 AM

Re: WWE Raw & Smackdown October Thread

Bayley vs Sasha next week? I imagine this will be a DQ finish and Bayley runs away so it sets up a final match inside Hell In A Cell. I'd say it has to do with the Draft, but Sasha is listed as a RAW Superstar already on WWE.COM.

The Fiend vs KO? Is the Fiend going turn KO into the Prize Fighter Again?

Mercury112491 10-03-2020 09:48 AM

Smackdown continues to be a really really good show.

Anything Reigns and The Fiend do is must see TV at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

chronoxiong 10-06-2020 05:57 AM

About this week's RAW: Nice opening promo from Orton who continues to knock it out of the park. Opening 6 woman tag team match was predictable as hell. Asuka is way above the rest of the 5 competitors though. And will you look at this! Nia Jax and Shayna Bazler are coming to the ring post match to confront Natalya and Lana again! I wonder what's going to happen here! Wait a minute, is it Natalya's turn to eat the announce table from Nia Jax this time? Nope, Lana stops it from happening so she can eat the announce table again for the 3rd time in a span of a month. Vince must be in the back saying "This is good **** pal! How dare you go to AEW Miro!"

Didn't mind the Rollins/Murphy and Misterio stuff this week. It didn't feel corny as tensions continue to flare with Aalyah as she is betraying the Misterio family to be a friend with Murphy. But is that an official face turn for Murphy after he had enough of the Messiah Rollins? What the hell was up with that "exhibition match" between Keith Lee and Stroman? Waste of time unless Braun is being drafted to RAW again. Yeah the Hurt Business continue to feud with those bland guys but wait a minute, where is Cedric Alexander? He's been missing. The Hurt Business and the Retribution stuff got my attention though. So that's the new leader for Retribution? Interesting choice as I will let this continue to run before making my judgment on it. I honestly thought that was the main event of the show. Would have been nice to end it there but the main event is what it is. Got to let Orton get the upperhand on McIntrye. This feud has gone on for four months.

Majingir 10-06-2020 02:07 PM

Ali is leading retribution!

So I guess the hacker stuff was tied to this all along!?

UFCMPunk 10-16-2020 04:08 PM

Goldberg to be in the Thunder Dome for the season premiere of SD! He also said he has much interest in the Universal Championship match tonight.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ewr...peculation/amp

Perhaps Reigns vs Goldberg at the Rumble, then Reigns vs The Rock at Mania?

jvalverde88 10-16-2020 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UFCMPunk (Post 2050240081)
Goldberg to be in the Thunder Dome for the season premiere of SD! He also said he has much interest in the Universal Championship match tonight.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ewr...peculation/amp

Perhaps Reigns vs Goldberg at the Rumble, then Reigns vs The Rock at Mania?

GO AWAY OLD MAN

Mercury112491 10-16-2020 09:12 PM

Ugh I was all in for Daniel Bryan v Rollins feud. Then the Mysterios ruined it.

So who do we think Rollins recruits? I still think he needs a full blown stable to make this character work.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports