Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NFL 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   I don't care if it's called Pee-Wee Football 2K22, I'm ready for an alternative. (/forums/showthread.php?t=977155)

tsbmolina 10-09-2020 09:10 AM

I don't care if it's called Pee-Wee Football 2K22, I'm ready for an alternative.

The football gaming genre has been stagnate for years. Am I alone in wanting a football that represents the sports better than Madden even if it's arcade? We need something different. Something that's brings the fun and excitement back.

AUChase 10-09-2020 12:11 PM

Re: I don't care if it's called Pee-Wee Football 2K22, I'm ready for an alternative.

I think it is a PC exclusive but I'm looking forward to Legend Bowl.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1106340/Legend_Bowl/

It's Pixel Art and I've recently been gravitating towards things like this again.

WAVI3 10-09-2020 12:26 PM

Re: I don't care if it's called Pee-Wee Football 2K22, I'm ready for an alternative.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AUChase (Post 2050234039)

It's Pixel Art and I've recently been gravitating towards things like this again.

Javo said on his last livestream that he'd like to bring the game to consoles, so that's good news.

Goffs 10-12-2020 12:25 PM

Quote:

This looks incredible!! Going to wishlist now!

SolidSquid 10-14-2020 10:37 AM

Quote:

A coin toss and refs?!?? What year is it?!?

But seriously I just want a football game that represents football and the strategy of X’s and O’s.

Sure I like the NFL and College Football and the XFL but I LOVE football and just want that to be represented in gaming

kjcheezhead 10-14-2020 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsbmolina (Post 2050233912)
The football gaming genre has been stagnate for years. Am I alone in wanting a football that represents the sports better than Madden even if it's arcade? We need something different. Something that's brings the fun and excitement back.

At this point going by the games 2k makes and Madden’s big feature this year I’m 99% sure we are getting a playgrounds and some version of the yard. All I need to know is when they are available to preorder.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Enigmatic52 10-19-2020 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsbmolina (Post 2050233912)

The older I get the less I care about having NFL rosters. I would love it. LOVE it, but I'm willing to use my imagination with a good football game.

I tried Backbreaker, All-Pro2k8. I bought Maximum football and likely will buy Axis Football.
I just want a good football game with some replay ability.

So yes, give me Generic Football 2k21. Staring John Jones at QB for the Tennessee Football guys, I don't care.
Make it look nice, deep franchise, customization and true football.

King Gro23 10-28-2020 11:44 AM

Any idea when we can expect news? I figured since holiday season and 2021 is near we would hear from it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app