Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   NHL 21 Legends - Get a Look at Every Legend in the Game (/forums/showthread.php?t=977442)

ChaseB 10-15-2020 11:00 AM

NHL 21 Legends - Get a Look at Every Legend in the Game

The NHL 21 legends roster has grown in recent years, so Brian is here to showcase...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EU_R7dsYKfE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

brianski71 10-15-2020 11:48 AM

Re: NHL 21 Legends - Get a Look at Every Legend in the Game

Not having Jagr is bull****. And why is it so hard to license former players that are employed by NHL teams (Ron Francis, Jim Rutherford, etc.)?

tuckermaine 10-15-2020 11:53 AM

Hope they have the “option” of no helmets ...
Some of the older, real older players are spot on....one thing though Stan Mikita wore a helmet even back then...

LODHockey 10-15-2020 11:56 AM

No Randy McKay, Scott Stevens, Zelepukin Brylin. Devils looks very very far from "best" players.

So many real Legends out. I get the licenses but, EA has had years to get a real roster done. Mike Sillinger is on like 10 teams !! Doubles take away the fun.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Operation Sports mobile app

Sauce12 10-15-2020 12:27 PM

It is just mind blowing how lazy they are at EA sports. Gretzky and Messier wearing jerseys they NEVER wore in their careers. I mean the Oilers jerseys from back in the day are in the game.

Like for many other aspects they should just look at NBA 2K and how they handle things. When you play with classic NBA teams you play in their classic arenas, so you really get the feeling of going back in time.

ajaxab 10-15-2020 12:58 PM

Is there any reason why they assign these guys to particular teams? Paul Coffey as a Hurricane and Larry Robinson as a King are especially poor examples. Also, Yzerman as #12? Say what?

lyleman222 10-15-2020 01:07 PM

Are they wearing Reebok jerseys?

Freakywwe 10-15-2020 01:12 PM

Gordie Howe as a Whaler... I get he played his last season there, but is there anyone who doesn't associate Mr. Hockey with the Red and White???