Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Restarting Franchise? (/forums/showthread.php?t=977642)

niftyjets 10-20-2020 09:45 AM

Restarting Franchise?

How often if at all do you guys restart your franchise? What would cause you to restart?

thanks

webbjay82 10-20-2020 11:25 AM

Re: Restarting Franchise?

I usually restart after the trade deadline in real life if there are any big changes and then I'll restart after the final roster update to have the most recent rosters.

thescoop 10-20-2020 11:30 AM

Well this year due to the terrible bug with the last two patches I've had to restart three time already. And not by choice. At this point I decided not to play it again until next gen is out and maybe then they'll stop breaking the game.

NYJin2011tm 10-20-2020 02:59 PM

I wait until all most patches are out or the game is in the vault. Two reasons... it’ll be cheaper by then and so I don’t have to restart a bunch of times. Because I will after every patch lol.

Coach Captures 10-20-2020 09:14 PM

It’s really difficult to know when. Usually around the end of a October the game doesn’t resemble how it looked coming out of the box. Then unfortunately it’s on it’s way to play like every other madden game that’s been made after multiple patches. I think the most frustrating thing is creating a team philosophy and acquiring g players to fit the system and it gets patched out of the game. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve structured my defense to have a quarters base structure only to have the coverages being purposely broken thru patches to satisfy the meta and the novice approach to the game of football.

kennylc321 10-21-2020 12:25 PM

For me, when I get bored, I might step away for a while. When I return, I lost interest in whatever franchise I had and ended up starting over.