Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Equipment Editing Guide (/forums/showthread.php?t=977745)

LHSLax_D24 10-22-2020 11:01 AM

Equipment Editing Guide

So I'm getting back into this game again and I've started to implement some things into my dynasty to make it feel more authentic. This includes a recruit name generator that proportions ethnicities by position/edits their faces, a dynamic progression editor for all players (it just doesn't recalc the overall), renumber incoming freshmen's jersey numbers and randomize the chance they're a lefty (to actually see some left QBs and K/Ps), forces better underclassmen to leave early, and makes sure the 3 military schools don't redshirt any players (still working to see if I can sanction them with less scholarships).

The next thing I'd like to do is to proportionally randomize the incoming recruit's equipment. Does anyone have a template or guide that has the equipment accessories do's and don'ts that can get me started?

Some things I already have are to reduce/remove the Revolution helmets, add knee braces to all OL, tight sleeves for all non-QB/K/P, visor/glove/shoe brand dependent on school's brand, QB wrist bands on non-throwing hands.

Also for you roster makers out there, is there a min/max setting you use for the player builds (arm/chest/waist/etc. size/definition)? What is the max/min pad height I should be working with?

All ideas are welcome and ideally my end result will look something like this, where each position had defined equipment probabilities:
QB: 10% facemask A, 20% facemask B, etc... 50% chance at arm sleeves, etc.
HB: 10% mouthpiece, etc.