Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Transfers? (/forums/showthread.php?t=977854)

Rondo is GOD 10-24-2020 04:35 PM

Transfers?

Hi guys. I'm about 8 or 9 years into my hard core coach mode and I have only seen 1 single transfer to my school. I had an underclass tackle go pro and I was unprepared so then a nearby tackle transfered. That's it. The only one.

So im wondering- is there something I can do to make my squad more appealable to transfers? Or is this just a result of me being too good at recruiting maybe?

I never recruited the tackle who transfered to me.. or is it more like the transfers come from when you finished second at the recruiting stage?

bigbob 10-24-2020 11:37 PM

Re: Transfers?

Please do not quote me, because it has been a while. From what I remember, if you constantly have a full roster, a full recruiting class, etc., you will get minimal transfers because there is not room for them.

CoachGunns 10-25-2020 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbob (Post 2050246350)
Please do not quote me, because it has been a while. From what I remember, if you constantly have a full roster, a full recruiting class, etc., you will get minimal transfers because there is not room for them.

Sounds right ... cant fore kids to be interested in you silly lmao.

jbrew2411 10-25-2020 10:33 PM

To have a chance at a transfer you have to have cut players to be below 70 in the offseason, don’t use your scholarships, and have a need at the transfers position. The game also has “home sick” transfers that will go close to home state, or “coach leave” which not sure why they go where they do. Coach leaving should trigger them to follow a coach but not the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports