Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Diamond Dynasty (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=530)
-   -   Lineup messed up-missing cards (/forums/showthread.php?t=977921)

cherman24 10-26-2020 06:03 AM

Lineup messed up-missing cards

So I logged on this morning before work play my daily challenge. I have three squads. My main, a Yankee squad, and a dodger squad. My main and Yankee squad were like someone hit generate best squad. The dodger squad was untouched. I noticed I’m missing the post season 2020 Stanton card. I don’t even see it anywhere in the game. It’s like it was removed and that’s why it regenerated the main and Yankee squad for me. Is this some kind of glitch or a hack?

SamC24167 10-26-2020 09:42 AM

Re: Lineup messed up-missing cards

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherman24 (Post 2050247143)
So I logged on this morning before work play my daily challenge. I have three squads. My main, a Yankee squad, and a dodger squad. My main and Yankee squad were like someone hit generate best squad. The dodger squad was untouched. I noticed I’m missing the post season 2020 Stanton card. I don’t even see it anywhere in the game. It’s like it was removed and that’s why it regenerated the main and Yankee squad for me. Is this some kind of glitch or a hack?

I am having the same problem . i know i toook Muncy and Albies in the last pack and they are not anywhere to find in my inventory.. and think after getting Stanton i took the other cards i didnt have like Fried and he is not in my inventory either its very frustratin

JoshC1977 10-26-2020 09:56 AM

The fact two of you are having the same issue might make it more likely that it's some sort of a bug with Stanton.

I'd put in tickets with the support team...

kenp86 10-26-2020 10:35 AM

i had the same issue. restarted my ps4 and it was solved

cherman24 10-26-2020 05:13 PM

My guys have seemed to reappear. My 2020 post season collection went from 13-18 so apparently I lost at least 5 guys, but only noticed Stanton cause he was in my lineup. Very weird cause when I realized it was him, he wasn’t even a blank card in the Yankees flashback. It’s like my ps4 went back a week before the card was released or something.

papadell 10-27-2020 07:37 AM

SDS suggested people restart their PS4. people were having issues with votto too and it sounded like it had something to do with leaving the playstation in rest mode or something

The official line was to restart fully. If that doesn't work I'm not sure