Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   Premier League - Playing every game on Full Manual! (/forums/showthread.php?t=977942)

villabraves 10-26-2020 04:20 PM

Premier League - Playing every game on Full Manual!

So I’ve decided this year that I want to play every game in the Premier League and my aim is to upload a video of all the goals from each week. Going to be a challenge but hopefully I can keep it up.

For the last month of PES 2020 and everyday since release of PES 2021 I have been playing on full manual (FUMA). I had to come down to professional from top player in order to adjust and I’m still currently on professional. My aim as the season goes on is to get back up to top player but FUMA is certainly a new level of concentration!

Here is my video for week 1. 22 goals in total. As this is the first video I have already thought of how to try and improve the presentation next time so hopefully the quality will be better too.

https://youtu.be/S4jo9z9HcOU

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

jrnlgrn 10-26-2020 07:03 PM

Re: Premier League - Playing every game on Full Manual!

Great idea. Looking forward to following along.

GSW 10-28-2020 08:18 PM

Can someoen direct me on how to put the game on Full manual?

The only way I've found is to always hold LT but i have to think there is another way?

villabraves 10-28-2020 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSW (Post 2050249332)
Can someoen direct me on how to put the game on Full manual?

The only way I've found is to always hold LT but i have to think there is another way?

You have to go to the user data for the controller. I’m not playing atm but I think you go to edit, options, personal data, that should bring up 32 personal data settings you can have for the controller. You select one and it gives you a drop down list. Go to pass support or whatever it’s called and select manual. Do the same for shooting. Through ball you need not worry about once you have set passing to manual. Sorry it may not be exactly as I’ve said but I’m not in front of my PS4 with the game up and running.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

Spragga 10-29-2020 01:09 PM

This game is amazing. I literally play it every night and every game is different, this is what a sports game should be. You can tell the developers care about their product.

boghks 10-29-2020 01:17 PM

Awesome! I will be looking out for this each week 👌🏻

Quick question though...how do you set up control for all 20 teams? I think I've wanted to try this before but never figured out how :splat:

villabraves 10-29-2020 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boghks (Post 2050249831)
Awesome! I will be looking out for this each week [emoji1305]

Quick question though...how do you set up control for all 20 teams? I think I've wanted to try this before but never figured out how :splat:

There are 32 available personal data slots for the controller. When you start the league, select 20 players. When you go to team select you assign one team to separate personal data places for the controller.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

villabraves 10-29-2020 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by villabraves (Post 2050249869)
There are 32 available personal data slots for the controller. When you start the league, select 20 players. When you go to team select you assign one team to separate personal data places for the controller.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I forgot to mention too that when you proceed to the next game you have to go to participant settings and it will only let you play as the home team if you are controlling all teams in the league.