Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FIFA Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=521)
-   -   FIFA 21 Custom Tactics + Instruction - Replicate real systems (/forums/showthread.php?t=977944)

pedrito79 10-26-2020 04:59 PM

FIFA 21 Custom Tactics + Instruction - Replicate real systems

Hello,thanks to web page whoscored I can replicate the real system of tactics and instructions

I will start whit the Premier League, I can do any team you request me.

Please let me some feedback, just so together we can fix fifa 21 that sadly this year is very very difficult.

For every team I will post some photo of real team and of one player following by link of video.
Even if the video is shortly behind there is a painstaking work in fact I check each player of the team.

Cause coronavirus I did lost my work
indifference kills and drives away, no one saves himself. During the Christmas period I didn't receive even a dollar of donation, if you appreciate my work please donate, if you want me to continue my work please donate, thank you! https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/Pedrito79GP

Enjoy

MANCHESTER UTD

Spoiler

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LIVERPOOL
Spoiler

ARSENAL

Spoiler

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPURS

Spoiler

CHELSEA

Spoiler

MANCHESTER CITY

Spoiler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASTON VILLA

Spoiler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRYSTAL PALACE
Spoiler

EVERTON

Spoiler

LEEDS

Spoiler

LEICESTER

Spoiler

NEWCASTLE

Spoiler

SOUTHAMPTON

Spoiler

West Bromwich

Spoiler

BRIGHTON

Spoiler

WEST HAM

Spoiler

WOLVES
Spoiler

FULHAM

Spoiler

SHEFFIELD

Spoiler

BURNLEY
Spoiler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WATFORD

Spoiler

Middlesbrough

Spoiler

Norwich

Spoiler

Bournemouth

Spoiler

Swansea

Spoiler

Reading

Spoiler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luton

Spoiler

Bristol City

Spoiler

MILLWALL
Spoiler

BIRMINGHAM

Spoiler

BRENTFORD
Spoiler

STOKE

Spoiler

CARDIFF

Spoiler

Huddersfield

Spoiler

BLACKBURN

Spoiler

BARNSLEY

Spoiler

PRESTON

Spoiler

QPR

Spoiler

Rotherham

Spoiler

COVENTRY

Spoiler

Nottingham

Spoiler

WYCOMBE
Spoiler

Sheffield Wed

Spoiler

DERBY

Spoiler

MISCELLANEOUS FAN REQUESTS

Sevilla

Spoiler

Inter

Spoiler

Wurzburger Kickers

Spoiler

Sassuolo
Spoiler

Bayern Munich

Spoiler

AJAX

Spoiler

REAL SOCIEDAD

Spoiler

Thanks a lot to Fideco, Demanba e PES Mantra to support me! A BIG huge

If somebody want contribute to donations this is the link
Everyone as they see fit and can

Although for many it might seem easy, for days I always get the same question in pm "how can I not lose tactics?

HOW save/load the squads https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ltl...ritoGPGameplay

Here is the super simple mini tutorial

Dbaja22 10-26-2020 08:34 PM

Re: FIFA 21 Custom Tactics + Instruction - - Replicate real system's

So do the tactics and instructions actually really work this time around ? I would love if you can do La Liga and actually all top 5 leagues . Yes pretty Selfish of me I know lol Must take a lot of time to do this

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

dipatach 10-26-2020 08:49 PM

How would this work? Would I have to change tactics before every match?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qb 10-26-2020 09:01 PM

Thanks for sharing these, Pedrito. Hope to see more and looking forward to trying them out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dipatach (Post 2050247622)
How would this work? Would I have to change tactics before every match?

You could edit the tactics before a match using a second controller for the CPU team, then kickoff and switch that team back to CPU control. This is best for changing a team once you're in career mode, although it will deactivate trophies (if you care and not that there are many for offline play anyway).

Ideally, you save a custom squad with the formation/tactics edits and use that squad file when starting your CM. Just be sure to always save a backup file or two because FIFA likes to overwrite files when you download updates needed for online modes.

pedrito79 10-27-2020 10:49 AM

Hello Guys, I wait your feedback soon. Just I report the real tactics on fifa.

My intention is do all top 5 Leagues and if it interest also the Sky Bet Championship.

But obviously it all depends on the general interest of the people.
When I will update the first post I will inform whit a new post.

pedrito79 10-27-2020 06:16 PM

Added in first post :

ASTON VILLA ; CRYSTAL PALACE; EVERTON; LEEDS ; LEICESTER ; NEWCASTLE

pedrito79 10-28-2020 02:48 PM

Added in first post :

SOUTHAMPTON

WEST BROMWICH

BRIGHTON

WEST HAM

WOLVES

aterry 10-29-2020 11:43 AM

Just wanted to pop on and say I am liking these tactics and they are working great so far. Keep up the great work.