Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Sports Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=192)
-   -   WWE Square One (A WWE 2k20 Story) (/forums/showthread.php?t=977981)

ApexPredator724 10-27-2020 11:58 AM

WWE Square One (A WWE 2k20 Story)

WWE Announces Massive Program and Roster Changes Post Covid-19

WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon made a shocking announcement today regarding the future of his company. Due to falling ratings and rising roster concerns, WWE will be transitioning back to one show a week.

"We here in WWE will be returning to our roots and moving forward with a singular show, Monday Night Raw. Our roster has been trimmed to 52 of the greatest talents on this Earth. This move is as much for our stake holders as it is for our WWE Universe. The product put forth has needed work and with the state of affairs the world finds itself in, we can't think of a better time to reset," McMahon says.

"WWE will relaunch this Sunday with our Money in the Bank Pay-per-View. Due to the show merge, we have vacated the titles and it will be up to our show director, Triple H, to decide the matches on Sunday to resolve these issues. I would like to see all titles resolved. The titles we will be taking with us are the WWE Title, the Intercontinental Title, The United States Title, The Women's Title, and the Tag Team Titles for the men."

It was later announced that Triple H was fine tuning the roster and would release the information on Tuesday with the match card for Sunday to be announced on Thursday. WWE begins today, at square one.

ApexPredator724 10-27-2020 12:14 PM

Re: WWE Square One (A WWE 2k20 Story)

WWE Announces Monday Night Raw Roster

Following the shocking announcement on Monday, WWE COO Triple H has made the final roster decisions. Here is what he had to say -

"WWE and myself with much heartache as well as excitement to do something new have made the final roster decisions. We will be moving to a format of divisions much like you would see in other combat sports. Due to its storied history I would like to say that the Intercontinental Championship is the stepping stone to the WWE Championship. The United States Championship in its own right then, would be a stepping stone to the Intercontinental."

The Women's Championship and the Men's Tag Team Championships will be in a division of their own as well. This is a large opportunity for talent that was being overlooked as now we can drive our main focus into these titles and this show. So without further ado, here is the WWE Official Roster:"

WWE Championship Division

AJ Styles
Braun Strowman
Bray Wyatt
Brock Lesnar
Daniel Bryan
Drew McIntyre
Randy Orton
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins

WWE Intercontinental Championship Division

Aleister Black
Baron Corbin
Bobby Lashley
Dolph Ziggler
Finn Balor
Jeff Hardy
Kevin Owens
The Miz
Rey Mysterio
Sami Zayn

WWE United States Championship Division

Apollo Crews
Big E
Buddy Murphy
Elias
Kalisto
Keith Lee
Matt Riddle
Ricochet
Robert Roode

WWE Tag Team Championship Division

Cesaro & Nakamura
Heavy Machinery
The Hurt Business
The New Day
The Street Profits
The Usos

WWE Women's Championship Division

Alexa Bliss
Asuka
Bayley
Becky Lynch
Bianca Belair
Charlotte Flair
Ember Moon
Lacey Evans
Natalya
Rhea Ripley
Sasha Banks
Shayna Baszler

ApexPredator724 10-27-2020 12:34 PM

WWE COO Triple H Reveals Match Card for Money in the Bank

"We are planning to do our best to showcase most, if not all the talent we have on our roster this upcoming pay-per-view. The following matches are the ones confirmed as they involve the Championships and our Money in the Bank Briefcases." Triple H then revealed the plans for the night -

The WWE Women's Championship will be decided in a Fatal 4-Way between Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, and Bayley. It feels only right that the 4 Horsewomen ride again and decide who will lead the WWE into the next era of the WWE.

This then means that the following 8 Women will duke it out in the Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Asuka, Natalya, Ember Moon, Lacey Evans, Shayna Baszler, Alexa Bliss, Rhea Ripley, and Bianca Belair.

The WWE Tag Team Championship will be decided in a 4-way Tornado Tag Team match. The featured teams will be The New Day, The Usos, The Street Profits and The Hurt Business.

The WWE United States Championship will be decided in an 8 man over the top rope Battle Royal. It will feature Ricochet, Big E, Buddy Murphy, Elias, Apollo Crews, Robert Roode, Keith Lee, and Matt Riddle.

The WWE Intercontinental Championship will be decided in a 6 man elimination match. It will feature The Miz, Kevin Owens, Rey Mysterio, Bobby Lashley, Baron Corbin, and Aleister Black.

The 8 man Money in the Bank ladder match will consist of Finn Balor, Dolph Ziggler, Sami Zayn, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan, and Randy Orton.

Finally the WWE Championship, out of respect for the former champions, will be decided by who wants it more. It will be a last man standing match between Drew McIntyre and Roman Reigns.

ApexPredator724 10-27-2020 01:27 PM

Roman Reigns - 22 Days

Charlotte Flair - 7 Days
Natalya - 15 Days

Rey Mysterio - 21 Days
The Miz - 1 Day

Buddy Murphy - 22 Days

The New Day - 22 Days

2020 - AJ Styles

2020 - Natalya (Successful Cash In on Charlotte Flair on Raw)

ApexPredator724 10-27-2020 03:34 PM

*In order to stream line my shows for readers all matches will be wrapped up in 4 sentences or less. Storylines may see more developed information presented*

Opening Match 8-Woman Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
Alex Bliss vs. Rhea Ripley vs. Bianca Belair vs. Asuka vs. Lacey Evans vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Natalya vs. Ember Moon

This ladder match like any other had several close calls broken up at the last minute. Asuka had her hands on the briefcase until Lacey Evans took her out. Then Lacey attempted to secure it until Natalya ran up the opposite side and hit her with a forearm.

Spoiler

United States Championship Over the Top Rope Battle Royal:
Ricochet vs. Big E vs. Buddy Murphy vs. Elias vs. Apollo Crews vs. Robert Roode vs. Keith Lee vs. Matt Riddle

Spoiler

Tag Team Championships 4-Way Tornado Tag Match:
The New Day vs. The Usos vs. The Street Profits vs. The Hurt Business (Alexander and Benjamin)

The chaos that seems to be a theme of the show continues. The Street Profits looked to have this won until an Uso splash broke it up. The Hurt Business then cleared house before Alexander got caught by Trouble in Paradise.

Spoiler

Match 4: Heavy Machinery defeats Cesaro & Nakamura

Intercontinental Championship 6-Man Elimination Match:
The Miz vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Baron Corbin vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Aleister Black

Spoiler

WWE Championship Last Man Standing Match: Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre

Both men had to dig deep and into their bag of tricks as the new aggression of the Tribal Chief Roman Reigns was on display against the Scottish Psychopath Drew McIntyre. It took several chairs, a table, the announce table, and several finishers to see this one resolved. Eventually after a 3rd spear McIntyre was unable to answer the 10 count.

Spoiler

Co-Main Event Women's Championship Fatal 4-Way:
Bayley vs. Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch

WWE got exactly what they were hoping as the 4 Horsewomen put on a show. The women took advantage of the rules and fought all around the arena using anything they could to get an advantage. Becky Lynch and Bayley stood out the most due to how often they were in positions to win. Ultimately following a Sasha Banks superplex of Lynch, Charlotte hit Natural Selection on Banks.

Spoiler

Main Event 8-Man Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jeff Hardy vs. AJ Styles vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton

The landscape of WWE was changed today and no better way to end it then with the second Money in the Bank Ladder Match. This match oozed athleticism and household names. Hardy recreated a moment in reverse by tackling a hanging Dolph Ziggler from the briefcase, Orton RKO'd Zayn off the top of the ladder and Bryan superplexed Balor off the top. Orton and Rollins almost became multi time winners, though only one could leave....

Spoiler

ApexPredator724 11-08-2020 11:18 PM

Houston Texas - May Week 4, Year 1

The show opens with Becky Lynch coming down to the ring. The crowd roars until she gestures to her waist not having a championship around it. The crowd quickly changes to boo's.

Becky: "As you all can see, I don't have a championship around my waist. I aim to change that. Charlotte knows I was moments away last night from winning that title. Instead she waits for me to take a superplex to attack Sasha who couldn't kick out of a pin during a title match to save her life. Tonight I prove I deserve a one-on-one shot!"

The crowd cheers again as Asuka's music hits and we get under way with the first match of the night....

Opening Match: Becky Lynch vs. Asuka

This was a great match to open up the show. Becky Lynch and Asuka went back and forth until Becky was able to lock in a Dis-Arm-Her. The ref was on one side of Becky and couldn't see when Asuka spit the green mist in Lynch's face. Asuka then hit a running knee for the pin.
Winner by pinfall: Asuka

Match 2: Ricochet vs. United States Champion Buddy Murphy

Pure athleticism on display in this match as the newly crowned US champion attempts to build up a streak. Murphy's power lends him an edge throughout, however his arrogance catches up. Murphy over heard Michael Cole talking about his win at Money in the Bank being a little "luck based". While yelling at Cole, Ricochet capitalizes with a knee and a 630 splash.
Winner by pinfall: Ricochet

Match 3: Women's Champion Charlotte Flair vs. Ms. Money in the Bank Natalya

The current champion faces off against the could be future champion in Natalya. This match was a technical display from start to finish. Ultimately Natalya despite the effort showed she is not ready to dethrone Flair. After Flair caused a rope break of the sharpshooter she locked in the Figure-8 for the win.
Winner by submission: Charlotte Flair

Match 4: Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler

Two established veterans who have climbed the mountain before hit the ring aiming to prove themselves. Rey is coming off a big championship win and fights with confidence, but Dolph doesn't go down easy. Dolph hits a Zig-Zag for a 2 count, Rey hits a 619 for a 2 count, its back and forth. Finally Rey pulls out a Frog Splash and collects the win.
Winner by pinfall: Rey Mysterio

Match 5: WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. Heavy Machinery

This was a competitive match despite it being clear both teams were just having fun. Trombones, gyrations, and the caterpillar all made their appearance. Ultimately the champs pull it out as Woods pins Tucker.
Winners by pinfall: The New Day

Match 6: The Street Profits vs. The Usos

Two of the best tag teams in WWE today clash in this contest. The Usos displayed their newly ramped up aggression, while the Profits showed why they are one of the most entertaining to watch in sports entertainment. The Usos got a little headstrong though and Montez Ford scored the schoolboy pin on Jey.
Winners by pinfall: The Street Profits

Backstage we see Seth Rollins preparing for his match when he is approached and asked about the upcoming fight with Randy Orton.

Rollins: "What can I say about Orton, they say he was me before me. They say he is the smoothest wrestler in the business today. However, let us not forget that the Authority chose me over Randy. Let us not forget that I was the Chosen One. Randy the message is clear, you have never been with me. Which means you are against me, and tonight what I do, I do for the greater good."

Co-Main Event: Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton

An old rivalry renewed in this contest as the two former chosen ones of The Authority. As you can imagine, this match was exciting from start to finish. Each wrestler was able to counter each other's finisher several times leaving the crowd on the edge of their seat for who would finally connect. Orton missed with an RKO and Seth finally connected with a Zip-Line Knee. Seth then delivered a stomp to secure a major win.
Winner by pinfall: Seth Rollins

Main Event: Mr. Money in the Bank AJ Styles vs. Drew McIntyre

McIntyre came to the ring to interrupt a gloating Mr. Money in the Bank. Clearly in a foul mood he was pure aggression from start to finish. Styles looked to hit the Phenomenal Forearm when out of mid air McIntyre connected with the Clamore. Though he missed his shot at the title, it was clear he took some joy from taking down Styles.
Winner by pinfall: Drew McIntyre

The Music of the New WWE Champion echoes through the arena. Roman Reigns steps onto the stage flanked by The Usos and Paul Heyman. Slowly he makes his way to the ring and holds up the championship.

Roman: "I am the head of the table. I don't say this to brag, I say this to keep order. I say this because if I don't keep the family in line, people tend to forget their place. My cousins both know the lengths I will go to in order to provide for this family. Tonight I stand here with my championship, but I am not happy. Paul - tell them why I am not happy. Do your job."

Heyman: "My client, the reigning, defending, undisputed, WWE Heavyweight Champion of the World has been disrespected. WWE did not tell him they were going to merge. WWE did not tell him they were going to strip his title away. WWE did not tell him they were going to make him fight on a weeks notice with Drew McIntyre to reclaim that which he had never lost. WWE has been held together by my client, and they spit in his face. WWE and the Universe do not appreciate the man standing before him. WWE does not appreciate the blood his family and he have poured out. WWE does not appreciate the sweat his family has had to re-hydrate from carrying this company for generations. My client has been abused and disrespected and we demand an apology immediately."

Braun Strowman's music hits and a look of shock crosses Heyman's face while the Usos and Roman turn to face the monster as he heads for the ring.

Strowman: "You want to sit out here and whine about fighting on short notice? How about when I fought Goldberg on short notice for the Universal Championship. How about when I won the match that you should have fought but were too scared to accept? How about we talk about how while you were away it wasn't your family wearing a title around their waist. It was me, I...."

Suddenly Roman superman punched Strowman cutting him off. He then quickly hit a spear. While he was trying to get back up Jimmy and Jey connected consecutively with superkicks. Roman then ordered both men to climb the turnbuckle and deliver their signature Uso Splash. Roman then ordered both men to go clear the announcer's table. Reigns hit another spear and drove Strowman from the ring. The Usos struggled to get the Monster onto the table and while draped accross it Reigns hit a Drive-By. The monster now utterly exhausted was hoisted onto the table and Jimmy delivered another splash from the ring turnbuckle. As Raw went of the air you can hear Roman Reigns mutter, "You couldn't beat me if your life depended on it. I stand at the top, and that will never change."

Show fades to black with The Family standing over an unconscious Braun Strowman and a broken announce table.

ApexPredator724 11-17-2020 11:23 PM

Alamogordo New Mexico - June Week 1 Year 1

*They don't want none.....*

AJ Styles makes his way to the ring holding his Money in the Bank briefcase. He grabs a microphone and addresses the WWE Universe.

Styles: "You know I was prepared to come out here and talk about how last week didn't go my way. I was prepared to tip my hat to Drew McIntyre and say, you got me. However, as I laced up my boots and got ready to head to the ring I realized something. As my hands wrapped around the handle of MY Money in the Bank Briefcase, I realized I had a great week. I am a future WWE Champion. McIntyre is a has been WWE Champion. That's why he was so upset. He knows that I am going to go on to take the championship off Roman's waist when he himself couldn't do it! I am the face that runs the place, I am...."

*Hey AJ!* Roman Reigns appears up on the moniter.

Reigns: "I guess you must not have seen what I did last week to Braun Strowman. I run this place, not you! I can't have this division in my locker room. So here is what we are going to do, you and I, we are going to have a match tonight. I am going to make sure you know where you stand on this show. You will fall in line with the rest of the roster, or I will put you on the shelf AJ. That contract will never be cashed in, believe that.

Opening Match: Becky Lynch vs. Shayna Baszler

A well fought match as Becky once again opens up the show. Her and Shayna have a physical match. Eventually Shayna hits the Ace of Spades and puts Lynch down for 3. Afterwards Baszler attacks Becky again and locks in the choke, what is going on with Lynch?
Winner by pinfall: Shayna Baszler

Match 2: Fatal 4-Way Kalisto vs. Ricochet vs. Elias vs. United States Champion Buddy Murphy

This match could shape the landscape of the United States Championship Division. During the match Ricochet and Murphy picked up where they left off last week. This eventually led to them fighting into the stands and into the back. This left Elias and Kalisto alone, Elias picks up the clean win after hitting Drift Away.
Winner by pinfall: Elias

Match 3: The Street Profits vs. Heavy Machinery

Another match showing just how fun this tag team division is going to be this year. The Street Profits picked up where the New Day left off ramping up the crowd and bringing the best out of Heavy Machinery. Street Profits still pick up the victory as Ford pins Otis.

Match 4: Women's Champion Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks

Sasha and Charlotte do battle in this one. The match went to the outside and saw both women through the barrier as Charlotte spears Banks. Back in the ring Sasha was able to lock in the Bank Statement but Charlotte escapes. Charlotte eventually hits Natural Selection when she is hit in the back of the head by... Natalya?? Natalya hands her briefcase to the referee and pins Charlotte. New Champion, New Champion!!
Winner by pinfall and New WWE Women's Champion: Natalya

Match 5: Braun Strowman vs. Jimmy Uso

Following the dramatic title change we pick up with a match as a result of last weeks Raw closing segment. Braun Strowman doesn't allow Jimmy to get anything going, running straight through him. Following the quick win, Braun slams Uso through the announce table. A clear message being sent to Roman, that he isn't taking last week lying down.
Winner by pinfall: Braun Strowman

Match 6: The Miz w/Maryse vs. Kevin Owens

A match in the Intercontinental Division between two of the best talkers in WWE. This match wasn't about talking though and instead about trying to elevate themselves in the standings for a title shot. Kevin Owens hit a pop-up powerbomb that Miz kicked out of. Maryse then distracted Owens long enough for Miz to recover and hit the Skull Crushing Finale.
Winner by pinfall: The Miz

In the back we see Big E speaking with the New Day Kofi and Xavier Woods. After Big E walks away Kofi and Woods begin discussing the titles.

Woods: "I have no idea who deserves a shot at these belts Kofi. The fact is there isn't anyone left that we haven't beat."

Kofi: "You're right, so who... WHO... WHO... could possibly step to your boys - THE... NEW... DAY!"

Suddenly both men are attacked in a sequence of chaos. The camera man is knocked over and we are unable to see the attacker or attackers. As the show cuts to commercial we see a boot walk past with something written on the side. Is that.... RKO?

Main Event: WWE Champion Roman Reigns vs. Mr. Money in the Bank AJ Styles

AJ Styles made his mark in this match taking Roman to the limit. However, this match was must win for Roman. The champion overcame Styles by Superman Punching him as he went for a flying forearm. A spear later and the champion stood victorious.
Winner by pinfall: Roman Reigns

*As Roman celebrates a mighty roar erupts and the music of Braun Strowman hits.*

The monster charges for the ring but is cut off by Jimmy and Jey who start trading punches. Fighting down the ramp the three men don't see Roman take a running start and spear Strowman out of his boots. Raw goes off the air for the second week in a row with Roman holding the WWE Championship surrounded by The Family above a crumpled Braun Strowman.

ApexPredator724 11-23-2020 03:15 PM

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - June Week 2 Year 1

The show opens with Natalya making her way down to the ring with her newly won WWE Women's Championship.

Natalya: "Last week I once again proved why I am the B.O.A.T. when I claimed my 3rd championship. They say this business is all about picking your shots and last week was mine. I admit I could have waited for a better opportunity, but I have spent my entire career waiting. I have been waiting for management in the back to realize I am the best superstar on their roster. They never did, so I got tired of waiting. I am tired of waiting for the WWE Universe to give me the respect I deserve. I should have been champion again long ago, but because I smiled and did my job I didn't 'stand out' enough. Well not anymore, from now on Natalya Neidhart looks out for herself!"

*Bianca Belairs music hits and she appears on the stage*

Belair: "Congratulations Nattie, you managed to wait an entire week before cashing in the briefcase. I guess you really have become smarter, problem is it is a little too late. You smartened up right as I joined the roster. So let me be the first to say, I am coming for your title, and seeing as I am the first one out here, I think that makes me first in line. What do you say?"

Natalya: "You think you can just step up to me? I have been here for 11 years! I tell you what, you and me right now. You beat me and maybe, just maybe, you can be considered a contender. As of right now though, you are nothing but another pretender."

Match 1: WWE Women's Champion Natalya vs. Bianca Belair

A well fought match from Natalya's technical ability to Belair's pure athleticism. Natalya locked in the sharpshooter but let it go when Charlotte Flair's music came on. Charlotte never came out though and Natalya turned around into the K.O.D.
Winner by pinfall: Bianca Belair

Match 2: United States Champion Buddy Murphy vs. Ricochet

This rivalry has been building since Ricochet got the win 2 weeks ago. After some back and forth Ricochet got the advantage and went for the 630 Senton. Murphy got the knees up and then went for the running knee, Ricochet slips under it and gets the schoolboy for the the surprise win.
Winner by pinfall: Ricochet

Match 3: The Street Profits vs. Heavy Machinery

A rematch from last week as Heavy Machinery seeks to get back in the win column. They came out hot and controlled much of the match, however Tucker got overzealous and attempted to create some high flying offense. He was brought crashing down and Ford quickly rolls him up for the win before Otis can break it up.

Match 4: Seth Rollins vs. Mr. Money in the Bank AJ Styles

Two of the best there is, the old guard vs the new and improved. During the match there was a lot of heat between the two as they know what people say and the comparisons. Seth would set up for a stomp but AJ dodged it, connected with a Pele kick, and then a Phenomenal Forearm.
Winner by pinfall: AJ Styles

Match 5: The Miz vs. Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio

A match in the Intercontinental division. The Miz and Rey both look impressive in this one, going move for move. Maryse during the match made her way to the ring bell and picked up Rey's title. She and Miz then fled to the back being chased by Mysterio.
Match ends in No Contest via Double Count Out

Match 6: WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. Cesaro & Nakamura

The New Day picked up a win a few weeks ago to win the titles in a match that Cesaro and Nakamura were not even included. The overlooked ones capitalized in this one however with Cesaro hitting the Neutralizer on Woods for the win. Could they be in line for a shot?
Winners by pinfall: Cesaro & Nakamura

Co-Main Event: Becky Lynch vs. Ember Moon

Becky and Ember had a great match. The high flying Ember Moon landed some big moves while Becky was able to display her grit and ability to adapt on the fly. Unfortunately for Becky in her quest to get back on track she got over aggressive. Becky locked in the Dis-Arm-Her and despite Moon getting to the ropes refused to let go.
Winner by disqualification: Ember Moon

Main Event: WWE Champion Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan

Roman rolls right through Daniel Bryan. Bryan had a couple flurries but Roman just powered throught his match with brute strength. A spear later and he continues his hot run.
Winner by pinfall: Roman Reigns

Follwing the match Strowman's music hits again. Roman directs the Uso's to cut him off at the stage. Strowman however emerges from the crowd and attacks Reigns from behind. He slams Roman and then quickly deals with the twins by throwing them into the barricades. Strowman clears the announcer's table and delivers a powerslam to Reigns.

Raw goes off the air with Strowman finally standing victorious over the WWE Champion. It all comes to a head this Sunday - at Backlash!