Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   OS Rivals (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=584)
-   -   RIVALS LAST RUN 2030-2031 (/forums/showthread.php?t=978832)

JEJunior 11-16-2020 06:49 AM

RIVALS LAST RUN 2030-2031

***** COACHES

• Coaches can change jobs after any year

• Create a coach, make the Alma Mater a school you want

• Postseason: Any players that want to transfer or leave early cannot be swayed

• All skill trees are the same
• Subs set to 60

****** RECRUITING

- Any one who has you top 10 can be recruited
- No Athletes
- Only true freshman can be redshirted

***** GENERAL IN-GAME RULES

- MIX UP YOUR PLAYBOOK ON OFFENSE.. play calling should be more like the NFL than NCAA, dont be TOO repetitious
- if you have a specific attack (short quick passes, power running up the middle, etc) just vary the formations/plays but you can use an strategic attack

***** BANNED ON OFFENSE

- shotgun flex runs up the middle, if your pb has alot of shotgun flex formations switch it
- no read options
- oline shifts
- no pass plays with 3 guys running the same route

***** BANNED ON DEFENSE

- dlinemen standing up
- run commit
- 1-5-5
- manually moving more than 1 player

***** PRESNAP OFFENSE

• No hot routes (RB/TE to block is ok)
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)
• No Read Option
• No Shotgun Offset runs

***** PRESNAP DEFENSE

• only MANUALLY move 1 player presnap
• no nano blitzes

***** 4TH DOWN RULE (NO EXCEPTIONS)

a) 4th and 1 inside the 50
b) No limit if you're down in the 4th quarter (late 3rd if its realistic) OR DOWN 21+ AT ANYTIME

***** QB RUNNING

• You can take off as much as you want just make sure it looks real

***** SPECIAL TEAMS

- Kickers CAN NOT punt, punters CAN NOT kick fgs or kick off

• ingame coaching strategies allowed
• Chew Clock must be 3minutes or less
• Aggressive Clock banned
• You can run a slow paced offense but dont milk the clock throughout the game

***** ADVANCES

•Advances will be set for every Thursday Night, and every Sunday Night. Play the games you feel like playing

•You can sim any game you want (NO SUPER SIMMING), if the advance day comes up and really havent had time to play but want to I will extend the deadline.

•I expect User games to at least START getting scheduled THE DAY OF or before advance day.. if one player tries to schedule it and the other waits too long they will be put on auto

***** THREAD

• POST THE "GAME STATS" BOX SCORE EVERY WEEK

JEJunior 11-16-2020 07:10 AM

Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2030-2031

WEEK 1

~ GOTW ~

13 MIAMI vs 4 LSU
These 2 teams faced last year and the game was neck and neck until a controversial play by LSU changed the whole ball game and the Tigers would go on to win. LSU would have 1 slip up later in the year but eventually went on to win the National Championship. The Canes have been waiting an entire year for a rematch with a team they felt they would have beat without that one play. Alot of people on the outside and in the LSU fan base felt like it was an excuse by the Miami fan base who to this stay still brings up the 2003 Pass Interference call against Ohio State. No more excuses, they have a fair chance in front of their home crowd against the defending National Champs and now its put up or shut up. LSU isnt as deep but they do have top end talent that can play with anybody. The key matchup will be the LSU WRs against the Miami secondary who only has 1 returning starter back there in Joey Johnson, the JR All American SS who is a freak. 3 true freshmen will be at corner however so the LSU passing attack will really test them. On the other end Miami will have to do a better job against this LSU team speed which gave them problems last year. Still no word on who the QB will be for Miami who played a total of 4 last season looking for a guy to take the job. My prediction is that LSU's defense wins the game for the Tigers.

Prediction: LSU 27 MIAMI 20

13 MIAMI vs 4 LSU
Smu vs MISSISSIPPI ST

NEXT ADVANCE
Thursday Night

[emoji599][emoji599][emoji599] NEW RULE ALERT [emoji599][emoji599][emoji599]
If you mess it up dont trip, its not a game changer

No huddle rule will be INCOMPLETE PASSES and SACKS

if run the all and lose yards or run out/step out of bounds you can still go no huddle

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th and 1 inside the 50.. down in the 4th and inside the goalline are the exceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty

4th down rule
- 4th and 1 inside the 50
- down in the 4th OR down 21+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 4th and 1, Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set

Allowed***

• KICK RETURNS in the front half of the endzone
• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs

Jags0492 11-17-2020 12:57 AM

Back to the drawing board. Seemed like a possible ea or we just are that bad. Awareness is on 0 across the board, can’t stop the read option, there rb breaking 2-4 tackles as well as the QB (But they won’t all be counted since most of them were my guys just falling) if not the blocking was great and nobody would come off. We are slow. An didn’t look like practice for on the run throws ... Spiked them all. Dropped a lot of passes Rough start to the year. Hopefully it gets better

If this is how the year will go imma be fired this year with a record matching the NY Jets right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jags0492 11-17-2020 01:06 AM

And idk what happened to my recruiting but my list says 0

JEJunior 11-17-2020 06:26 AM

You cant blown out on this game unless they cheat, dont go back to drawing board yet

Wym recruiting is at 0? You did your board and points and it erased all your players?

Jags0492 11-17-2020 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEJunior (Post 2050263187)
You cant blown out on this game unless they cheat, dont go back to drawing board yet

Wym recruiting is at 0? You did your board and points and it erased all your players?

Yeah I went to do my recruiting after my game an my board said 0.

Maybe they all left bc I lost idk... I was like bro this means you can start, but ncaa said I can’t promise you that.

BUT ...

JEJunior 11-17-2020 05:27 PM

Arch how old are you?

JEJunior 11-17-2020 07:25 PM

13 MIAMI vs 4 LSU

1st Qtr was a complete shootout. Miami gets the ball first and calls a beautiful drive, great execution, no mistakes, 7-0 lead. LSU gets it with a little pressure on them and they do they exact same thing. 7-7. Canes respond with another fast tempo well balanced scoring drive. 14-7

2nd Qtr LSU gets to around midfield looking to tie it up but Miamis star true freshman CB Patton recovers on a post route and picks it off. Canes still hot put up a 3rd straight td. 21-7. 2 plays later Watson throws a late deep post and Wright the Fs Is all over it. Canes still hot score yet another td. 28-7. LSU gets their rhythm back and hits a 1 on 1 post against the same safety and I cant get my hands up, 48 yd td makes it 28-14. With 3 minutes left the Canes patiently move the ball down hoping to keep LSU's offense off the the field and they do kicking a fg as time expires. 31-14.

3rd Qtr LSU gets the ball first and within a couple plays I make up for my td with a user pick on a post route with Suggs the LB. Turnover gets nothing but our first scoreless drive with a 3 and out. LSU goes scoreless again as well and the defense forces a punt. Both defenses adjust this half as Miami moves the ball but only gets 3 points. 34-14. LSU has to punt again to end the Qtr.

4th Qtr Miami moves the ball down mainly on the run with the backup RB as Jones was knocked out of the game and wont play for the next 7 weeks. The drive however ends with Miamis first turnover on 3rd and long. LSU takes advantage of another blown user safety coverage this time going 69yds to the house. 34-21. With 3 minutes left and no attempt to onside kick Miami eats up almost all of the time with Ross on the ground and a few passes before kneeling and punting. Watson with only 20 seconds left throws a 4th pick this time to Juco transfer FS Berry who was subbed in at the half. Canes seal the win and get payback for last years Ls.

Overall I think LSU will still be in the hunt bc Arch is a guru but this team is no where near what last teams was. We didnt have one advantage last year and that team was loaded, this year we got better while they didnt. Good win to start the year for us but now I have to see how we will adjust the offense after losing our speed back and replacing him with Ross who is 242 lb power back. Difference in the game was turnovers and Leak at QB. Leak was so bad last year we were done with him. Honestly didnt even know that I left him at starter this year but he shut me up. It was a Jalen Hurts type transformation and we definitely have 2 QBs behind him who are ready but he earned his stripes today. The 1 pick was on me, he was ballin.

GG Arch