Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=499)
-   -   Schnaidt1's Next Gen 2k21 MyNBA and Gameplay Sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=979112)

schnaidt1 11-22-2020 05:45 PM

Schnaidt1's Next Gen 2k21 MyNBA and Gameplay Sliders

Hey Guys!!! Welcome to my NBA 2k21 MyNBA and Gameplay Sliders Thread.

This seems to be an issue every year so I will get it out of the way right now, these sliders are designed to be played on BROADCAST CAMERA. 2k cam is way to easy. you will not find the challenge or good experience you are looking for if you play with these on 2k cam.

Game play Sliders:

Updated 07/24/2021 Official Release 3.5

*these are uploaded under my PSN "Schnaidt1" titled official release 3

I made a video for the slider set up if you would prefer that: https://youtu.be/3ctveXH1vGs

SETTINGS

Game Difficulty: Start at Pro

Quarter Length: 10-12 min

Fatigue: ON

Injuries: ON

GAME SPEED: 56 using ATD roster & 58 if using 2k default

CONTROLLER SETTINGS

Shot Timing: real player %

Free Throw Timing: Real Player %

Shot Aiming: Off

Defensive Assist with Intense-D: 0

Box Assist Strength: 50

Pass Target Direction: 95

Pass Target Distance: 1

Pass Target Openness: 4

SLIDERS

Spoiler

MyNBA Sliders

Spoiler

Rotations:

If you want the absolute best rotations in 2k21, click that spoiler button!!

Alright guys!! as always, I look forward to all feedback! please post videos, stats etc from this set up!! I love following along. if you enjoy streaming your games go ahead and post those links as well so others can see how this gameplay is! thank you!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

michaelhawj 11-22-2020 06:04 PM

Re: Schnaidt1's Next Gen 2k21 MyNBA and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:

Originally Posted by schnaidt1 (Post 2050268242)
What is up everyone!! I am so excited about 2k21 Next Gen!! the gameplay is so refreshing!! MyNBA, its unreal!! mixing mygm and myleague was absolutely genius, and it was very well implemented!!

Luckily, Much of my work from current gen 2k21 does translate over to next gen for both gameplay and the franchise sliders. That being said, there are still lots of changes for both.

First, lets talk about Game play sliders.

For me, these are always the easiest to create, and with using my current gen sliders as a base, its been easier to identify areas of need and address them. However, I am still not ready to release what I call my "Official" set. I really hate posting a set only to make changes and updates constantly within the days and weeks afterwards. This is where I seek out you lovely folks. I am looking to get my sliders tested in more hands, to gather more feedback, to fine tune before I post them.

If you are on PS5, you can find my test sliders uploaded. Download them and pair them with game speed of 52.

Now, the brand new MyNBA. There is so much that translates over from current gen, but also so much new stuff! I love it. I have already fixed some issues with contracts, cpu resign aggressiveness, and a few other things. The issue where I could def use some help, (if you guys want these finished sooner than later ) would be within the player progression and regression. After 2 seasons, there are still over 110 players in the league rated 80 or better. Thats at least 30 too many.

Right now, I am looking for any assistance running test sims of 2 years (it goes so much faster this year) in an attempt to hit the target goal of keeping around 80 players rated in the 80s. I have my current set up uploaded if you are on Ps5. If you have a chance to help me out be testing different levels of progression and regression and post your findings here. It could help and go a long way towards getting these finished and ready in time for the start of the season.

Thank you everyone! I look forward to the most exciting year for us simheads ever!!!

i can't start mynba without schedule games that NBA haven't release it yet.. i see first day of regular season is December 3.. NBA has new schedule is December 22 with new tournament to release it soon

schnaidt1 11-22-2020 08:16 PM

What do you mean?? I have ran like 10 simulations already.
Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelhawj (Post 2050268251)
i can't start mynba without schedule games that NBA haven't release it yet.. i see first day of regular season is December 3.. NBA has new schedule is December 22 with new tournament to release it soon

Becanes 11-23-2020 09:24 AM

What difficulty level are you starting at for your base?

schnaidt1 11-23-2020 09:29 AM

Always Pro.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Becanes (Post 2050268622)
What difficulty level are you starting at for your base?

Becanes 11-23-2020 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schnaidt1 (Post 2050268625)

Do you think that's missing some adjustments that you would get from say superstar? I believe on Da Czar's latest video about the update, he said that superstar is where the AI defense will adjust through all 5 stages (whatever that means). But it doesn't do that on Pro and Allstar. And please correct me if I got that wrong but I believe that's what he said.

Tribe1 11-23-2020 10:49 AM

Can you post your test sliders for us Xbox players? Thanks for the hard work!

schnaidt1 11-23-2020 11:50 AM

I have no idea about that honestly. I see adjustments, i see changes. I've always started my sliders based on pro but people have said they play at a harder difficulty, somewhere between superstar and HOF.

I will tell you, that I will make sure the cpu is a worthy opponent before i upload anything.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Becanes (Post 2050268632)
Do you think that's missing some adjustments that you would get from say superstar? I believe on Da Czar's latest video about the update, he said that superstar is where the AI defense will adjust through all 5 stages (whatever that means). But it doesn't do that on Pro and Allstar. And please correct me if I got that wrong but I believe that's what he said.