Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Next Gen Crash in My NBA When Advancing Season (/forums/showthread.php?t=979135)

Fuimus Troes 11-23-2020 02:01 PM

Next Gen Crash in My NBA When Advancing Season

I assume this is happening to lots of users -- when advancing at the end of the offseason, the game often crashes.

Has 2K been made aware of this? This is VERY frustrating and should be a priority for them.

jarviswise 11-23-2020 03:03 PM

Re: Next Gen Crash in My NBA When Advancing Season

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuimus Troes (Post 2050268851)
I assume this is happening to lots of users -- when advancing at the end of the offseason, the game often crashes.

Has 2K been made aware of this? This is VERY frustrating and should be a priority for them.

I've had crashing issues during Draft Lottery & Staff Signings.. I have to sim past both these sections to prevent the game from crashing..

Gosens6 11-23-2020 04:57 PM

Try and hit up 2K Support on Twitter to try and make them aware. This hasn't happened to me one time as of now.

Fuimus Troes 11-23-2020 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gosens6 (Post 2050269006)
Try and hit up 2K Support on Twitter to try and make them aware. This hasn't happened to me one time as of now.

Don't have any social media. ;)

I have several files running, though, so as long as a fix is coming I'll be okay. Just very frustrating...

jk31 11-24-2020 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gosens6 (Post 2050269006)

All they will answer is "go create a ticket at 2ksupport". When you go there the 2k support will try to get you through various steps of useless troubleshooting, including downloading the whole ****ing game again and if that does not solve the problem (why should it when the game is broken) reinstall your Windows which of course does not solve anything too.

The 24th Letter 11-24-2020 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jk31 (Post 2050269400)
All they will answer is "go create a ticket at 2ksupport". When you go there the 2k support will try to get you through various steps of useless troubleshooting, including downloading the whole ****ing game again and if that does not solve the problem (why should it when the game is broken) reinstall your Windows which of course does not solve anything too.

You've contacted them regarding this issue?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

bballcreator 11-24-2020 10:03 AM

When I try to create a new save selecting two or more teams, it crashes. I didn't expect to face this type of issues that early on the next gen...

CujoMatty 11-24-2020 07:50 PM

Can someone try something for me? I want to see if it's happening to more than just me.

In a mynba save, release a 2 way contract player to free agency. It crashes my game every time.