Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   An Option I wish was Available (/forums/showthread.php?t=979159)

BigBadAss33 11-24-2020 03:21 AM

An Option I wish was Available

I know many of us LOVE playing as the actual NHL players but I wish that would put in the option of GENERIC Names like in NCAA Football had.

Am I the only one that thinks this game plays way better when most of the REAL NHLers are gone or retired. Im in 2027 of my current franchise and I just think the game plays better..

Rocketfballman 11-24-2020 10:44 AM

Re: An Option I wish was Available

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBadAss33 (Post 2050269345)
I know many of us LOVE playing as the actual NHL players but I wish that would put in the option of GENERIC Names like in NCAA Football had.

Am I the only one that thinks this game plays way better when most of the REAL NHLers are gone or retired. Im in 2027 of my current franchise and I just think the game plays better..

You know you may be on to something. I am in year 2026 and every single game I have played has been complete fun. In the previous seasons I only played a handful of games and simmed the rest. I have about played 5 or 6 games this season out of the 20 or so games my team has played. And I have not won all of those games I played either.

I do use player lock on Pro level.

BleacherCreature 11-24-2020 05:52 PM

Re: An Option I wish was Available

This would be awesome if it had the same effect the fictional rosters have on MLB the Show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk