Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   QB Play in Slow Sim (/forums/showthread.php?t=979160)

A_ZomBevo 11-24-2020 04:44 AM

QB Play in Slow Sim

Anyone has a fix for some QBs with specific archetypes and QB style that causes them to back up 20 yards only to eat a sack in slow sim games? I'm in an GM league where we stream slow sim games and we've been having this issue for quite a while. Anyone has suggestions?

The ones affected are Field General and Strong Arm.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

tuckermaine 11-24-2020 10:07 AM

Re: QB Play in Slow Sim

Quote:

Originally Posted by A_ZomBevo (Post 2050269362)
Anyone has a fix for some QBs with specific archetypes and QB style that causes them to back up 20 yards only to eat a sack in slow sim games? I'm in an GM league where we stream slow sim games and we've been having this issue for quite a while. Anyone has suggestions?

That’s a EA trademark feature. (Lol)
Check out Schnnaidt1's Qb fix on his slider op page...helps a ton..
New Gen will be better (Lol)..

tommycoa 11-24-2020 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A_ZomBevo (Post 2050269362)

2 fixes here:

1. Don’t use the vertical passing schemes in the coaches schemes options.

2. If on PS4, just use stayodd’s sliders. His user name is stayodd on share. This fixes the back pedal problem.

These are with my sliders for cpu/cpu/slow sim. Not sure how it is with other peoples sliders.

raherrera 06-14-2021 06:30 AM

Can you send you sliders again? I can’t see them and I just want the QB’s to stop back pedaling 15 yards and taking a sack.

tearyourshirt 06-14-2021 09:22 AM

What I’ve always done was have scrambler be the primary archetype, but made sure field general or strong arm was within 3 points of scrambler (ex. Scrambler is at 83, field general is at 81).
This way, you still get the credit for having a field general scheme fit and the qb will scramble when appropriate in slow sim

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

raherrera 06-14-2021 08:38 PM

@tearyourshirt. Do you do this for your QB only or for every QB? Also do you watch the game in super sim mode or do you take control of a player because some people do it slow sim differently.

tearyourshirt 06-14-2021 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raherrera (Post 2050399117)
@tearyourshirt. Do you do this for your QB only or for every QB? Also do you watch the game in super sim mode or do you take control of a player because some people do it slow sim differently.

I meant my qbs specifically in the slow super sim mode when you watch the game like it’s on tv

tearyourshirt 06-14-2021 09:01 PM

QB Play in Slow Sim

What I’ve found in my dealings with the sim is that scramblers will pull it down and run. Improvisers will run, but still look for someone to throw it to, basically buying time in the pocket. Every now and then they’ll spazz out and run into a tackle, but they won’t just sit there and get blasted by the defense. Are you allowed to use custom playbooks in your gm league?