Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   How do you do a season or playoff with custom teams? (/forums/showthread.php?t=979186)

Nittany 11-24-2020 05:23 PM

How do you do a season or playoff with custom teams?

Sorry if this has been asked...but I just got NBA2k21 for PS5....haven't played an NBA game in years.

I saw that you can d/l legend rosters...but how do you do a season or playoff with the legends? I want to play as the all-time Bulls with Jordan/Pippen....but everytime I start a season it is the current players.

I tried to hit "load roster" but it won't load it...and I don't see any roster screens like The Show.

Thanks in advance.

polyduster 11-24-2020 07:00 PM

Re: How do you do a season or playoff with custom teams?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nittany (Post 2050269850)
Sorry if this has been asked...but I just got NBA2k21 for PS5....haven't played an NBA game in years.

I saw that you can d/l legend rosters...but how do you do a season or playoff with the legends? I want to play as the all-time Bulls with Jordan/Pippen....but everytime I start a season it is the current players.

I tried to hit "load roster" but it won't load it...and I don't see any roster screens like The Show.

Thanks in advance.

When creating your MyNBA, make sure your setup options on the right side of the screen have custom roster turned on if you're wanting to use a custom roster. Once you advance, you will then see the roster picker screen.

If you want just the all time teams without a custom roster, make sure customize league is turned on in your setup options. Once you advance, you will see the list of teams. Go to a team and press triangle and select replace team. Then you can replace that team with a classic team or hit R2 and you will see all of the all-time teams.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk