Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   La Liga vs. Premier League (/forums/showthread.php?t=979306)

mrsaito 11-27-2020 11:50 AM

La Liga vs. Premier League

I have always played a career (typically just single seasons) with a team from the Premier league due to the attention to presentation, stadium licensing, etc. not to mention my own familiarity with that league.

This year I thought I would branch out and try a La Liga season. One question I have is with regards to the national tournaments. In the English league I would make it a practice of playing second stringers in the Football League Cup matches in order to rest my starters for the more prestigious EPL, FA Cup and Champions league tilts.

Am I correct in assuming that in Spain the Copa del Ray is more important than the Spanish Supercup?

Also are there less rain weather games due to Spain’s drier climate or is that asking too much?

Any other info regarding tips or nuances between the two leagues would be appreciated.

Thanks.

jrnlgrn 11-27-2020 01:36 PM

Re: La Liga vs. Premier League

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsaito (Post 2050271631)
I have always played a career (typically just single seasons) with a team from the Premier league due to the attention to presentation, stadium licensing, etc. not to mention my own familiarity with that league.

This year I thought I would branch out and try a La Liga season. One question I have is with regards to the national tournaments. In the English league I would make it a practice of playing second stringers in the Football League Cup matches in order to rest my starters for the more prestigious EPL, FA Cup and Champions league tilts.

Am I correct in assuming that in Spain the Copa del Ray is more important than the Spanish Supercup?

Also are there less rain weather games due to Spain’s drier climate or is that asking too much?

Any other info regarding tips or nuances between the two leagues would be appreciated.

Thanks.

The Super Cup is just the 1st and 2nd place of La Liga versus the Winner and Runner up of the Copa Del Rey.

Not sure if EA ever made the weather correct in Spain. I know in 2019 I did a La Liga CM and the regularly tried to have me play games in the snow. I always just changed the weather on my own. I even went as far to look up typical weather for the various cities.

La Liga it's common practice for players to get release clauses. I think almost every player has one. Probably doesn't matter if you only plan on playing a single season though.

alexpaintballer 12-07-2020 11:26 PM

Re: La Liga vs. Premier League

both are cool