Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Pick and Roll no longer in on the fly gameplan? (Next Gen) (/forums/showthread.php?t=979340)

STLRams 11-28-2020 10:58 AM

Pick and Roll no longer in on the fly gameplan? (Next Gen)

I noticed during the initial release of the PS5 NBA2K21 that the pick and roll option was in the Gameplan on the fly settings menu but now it is no longer there
Now there is only the options of custom, get shooters open, play thru second option,play thru star set offense, score in transition and pound the ball inside. Has anyone else noticed on their system that the pick and roll option is gone from that menu. If so is 2K planning on adding it back, it was a great on the fly menu option for the offense.

STLRams 12-05-2020 04:25 PM

Re: Pick and Roll no longer in on the fly gameplan? (Next Gen)

Has anyone else noticed this on next-gen or was this a setting that I may have accidentally changed?

ksuttonjr76 12-05-2020 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STLRams (Post 2050278383)
Has anyone else noticed this on next-gen or was this a setting that I may have accidentally changed?

I never noticed it, and I mainly use the OTF menu. If you hit left on the D-Pad, you can select it from there.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

STLRams 12-06-2020 11:52 AM

That's is kind of what I mean , the on the fly gameplan menu no longer has the option for the offense to just run pick and roll plays on mines when you hit right on the d-pad for gameplan. If I hit left the favorite plays come up and I dont even see pick and roll as a option under there. I thought 2k may have done some update since I dont see it on the gameplan menu, but its kind of odd I dont see it under the left d-pad menu?