Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   FIFA 21 Next-Gen Opening Cinematic Trailer, Short Clips of Loading Times & Last Minute Goal Celebrations (/forums/showthread.php?t=979361)

Steve_OS 11-28-2020 10:15 PM

FIFA 21 Next-Gen Opening Cinematic Trailer, Short Clips of Loading Times & Last Minute Goal Celebrations

EA has released their opening cinematic trailer for the next-gen version of FIFA 21, featuring Liverpool...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

Mazz50 11-29-2020 04:11 AM

It all looks great but it will be useless if they don’t fix gameplay. Fifa 21 is the worst FIFA in years *IMO. Its arcade gameplay, the *unrealistic * defensive. play and strategy that lead to way too many and easy goals being scored or conceded at every difficult level * .
The authenticity of the game starts with gameplay. It’s useless to re-create accurate *environments if the game plays like anything but real *soccer and feels like a kids video game instead of a *true *simulation *of the sport we love*

SkyBlue AC 11-29-2020 05:51 AM

Im waiting for ps5 production here in Europe. So i can play next gen

alex2202 11-29-2020 06:44 AM

Re: FIFA 21 Next-Gen Opening Cinematic Trailer, Short Clips of Loading Times & Last M

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazz50 (Post 2050272728)
It all looks great but it will be useless if they don’t fix gameplay. Fifa 21 is the worst FIFA in years *IMO. Its arcade gameplay, the *unrealistic * defensive. play and strategy that lead to way too many and easy goals being scored or conceded at every difficult level * .
The authenticity of the game starts with gameplay. It’s useless to re-create accurate *environments if the game plays like anything but real *soccer and feels like a kids video game instead of a *true *simulation *of the sport we love*

Could not agree more.

Pretty pictures are nice, but I want to play a game, which resembles real football.
(And no, PES is not it, either)

1CK1S 11-29-2020 07:26 AM

The previous comments are right, EA are professionals when it comes to close angled shots when showing off a new sports game, but like I said in another FIFA or Madden next gen article on here, IT'S ALL ABOUT GAMEPLAY, that's your beginning middle and end, screw everything elese.

Gosens6 11-29-2020 07:32 AM

Re: FIFA 21 Next-Gen Opening Cinematic Trailer, Short Clips of Loading Times & Last M

That looks absolutely breathtaking. I’m glad that I can enjoy FIFA, PES and FM. Options are never a bad thing and I cannot wait to get my hands on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

bransen 11-29-2020 10:11 AM

Is it just me or that goal by Sterling look like it was taken from a live soccer match and modified to look like a video game. Just look at the crowd reaction for example.

jrnlgrn 11-29-2020 01:39 PM

• A second of gameplay was in that clip!
  • The crowd and graphics did look good though. It always looks good that has never been an issue.
  • EA need to stop bragging about load time like that's something exclusive they've figured out. Thank Sony/MS for that.