Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Official NBA Roster 2k21 Next-gen (/forums/showthread.php?t=979394)

timsmooth503pa 11-30-2020 12:10 AM

Official NBA Roster 2k21 Next-gen

I back for another year giving you the best basketball experience for all sim users on the PS5. The roster this year will contain the following:

Every player signatures shot and signatures styles
Realistic player ratings based off real basketball stats
Real NBA game speed based off nba.com speed tracking and distance numbers
Real life tendencies and hot spots
Coach styles and real life play types
Updated rotations daily when the season starts
Advanced rotations daily based on the rotation the coaches use
Updated injuries when the preseason starts
Updated jersey numbers for every player
Plus more

Its still a work in progress but i will keep everyone updated on roster as it progresses. The roster is playable now check it out...

PSN timsmooth503pa
Official NBA Roster

timsmooth503pa 11-30-2020 12:16 AM

Re: Official NBA Roster 2k21 Next-gen

Check out my updated spreadsheet to see the new shot updates i have for this year current and classic players are included on the spreadsheet over 1000 updated signatures shots and free throw routines with the correct shot speed included check it out https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...xvA/edit#gid=6

Dione2014 11-30-2020 06:34 AM

How many teams are edited?

I always enjoy your take on roster accuracy. You don't get enough credit for this. People see the player ratings and write it off, but in reality 2K has severely over inflated the ratings. I've played with your roster for the past 3 2Ks and it's always on point for the most part regardless of the final player ratings. Kudos brother.
Quote:

Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa (Post 2050273345)
Check out my updated spreadsheet to see the new shot updates i have for this year current and classic players are included on the spreadsheet over 1000 updated signatures shots and free throw routines with the correct shot speed included check it out https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...xvA/edit#gid=6

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Operation Sports mobile app

timsmooth503pa 11-30-2020 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dione2014 (Post 2050273414)
How many teams are edited?

I always enjoy your take on roster accuracy. You don't get enough credit for this. People see the player ratings and write it off, but in reality 2K has severely over inflated the ratings. I've played with your roster for the past 3 2Ks and it's always on point for the most part regardless of the final player ratings. Kudos brother.

I have edited every team's shooting stats i have about the hot zones ready for every team and I have the first 10 teams left I'm thinking Philly to Charlotte left for my signature shots after that I'll be doing shooting tendencies to stop these crazy 3s the ai be throwing up and the way next gen gameplay is its gonna be awesome then I'll probably start on play styles and coaching I'll keep you posted

Dione2014 11-30-2020 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa (Post 2050273588)
I have edited every team's shooting stats i have about the hot zones ready for every team and I have the first 10 teams left I'm thinking Philly to Charlotte left for my signature shots after that I'll be doing shooting tendencies to stop these crazy 3s the ai be throwing up and the way next gen gameplay is its gonna be awesome then I'll probably start on play styles and coaching I'll keep you posted

Thanks man. I've already in the middle of a game playing as the rockets vs the Lakers. The offense is already much smoother. I'm. Not seeing alot of wild fading 3s. I think this is because the CPU plays to its ratings somewhat. So the lower 3pt rating actually toned down alot of the bS

jk31 11-30-2020 01:31 PM

So you are doing the official rosters for 2k? Or why is your roster the official roster?

CujoMatty 11-30-2020 01:44 PM

and why isnt this in the roster forum?

timsmooth503pa 11-30-2020 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CujoMatty (Post 2050273658)
and why isnt this in the roster forum?

Made a mistake last night rushing didn't think it would be a problem bro