Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   NHL 21 Roster Share Would Be Huge Win, So Why Does It Remain Absent? (/forums/showthread.php?t=979567)

ChaseB 12-02-2020 04:46 PM

NHL 21 Roster Share Would Be Huge Win, So Why Does It Remain Absent?

Every sports game needs a roster share or general "share" feature. But in a sport like...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.

Cycloniac 12-02-2020 06:04 PM

Agreed, 100%. Great write up.

Qb 12-02-2020 06:22 PM

Re: NHL 21 Roster Share Would Be Huge Win, So Why Does It Remain Absent?

Great work, Chase. Would have liked you to explicitly state the need for virtual portraits for generated players as well as current players, even if that isn't share-feature related. That's really been bugging me since they made franchise worth playing again!

ChaseB 12-02-2020 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qb (Post 2050275449)
Great work, Chase. Would have liked you to explicitly state the need for virtual portraits for generated players as well as current players, even if that isn't share-feature related. That's really been bugging me since they made franchise worth playing again!

Hey Oskar, who do you think you are telling me what to put in my article? I'll let Triple H do the talking for me here:

Quote:

When somebody goes, 'Well, you just can't get people over with 50/50 booking,' [I'll always say] 'Oh, I'm sorry, how's your territory coming?
:)

Qb 12-02-2020 09:15 PM

I have two words for you... Player portraits.

Simple Mathematics 12-02-2020 09:46 PM

Something else I always wanted - give us the ability to edit rosters from an app on our phone. I would use this like crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

babaracus88 12-02-2020 09:57 PM

Great job on the article.

As I have pointed out many times over the years, EA must not realize that by not adding roster share or being able to use current saves on the new edition of the game you are making people really look at the new game with a microscope. To see if the game has improved enough to buy the new game and spend weeks editing rosters or starting careers or franchises over again. Luckily this year sounds like it is worth it but i can't say the same for the other past years. I spend so much time editing rosters that I now wait until the trade deadline rosters to come out before i buy the newest game, just so I am editing the roster with all the rookies in the game. Therefore i never pay full price for the game, but if there was roster sharing i would buy as soon as there was a good roster to download

buzz sawyer 12-02-2020 11:37 PM

No roster sharing means no Dollars from me.