Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Maximum Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=688)
-   -   Moving on from Maximum Football (/forums/showthread.php?t=979992)

Spear 12-11-2020 10:41 AM

Moving on from Maximum Football

Hi Everybody,

In the past couple of weeks, I have been in the process of moving on from the Maximum Football team. I want to thank everybody for their support and I'm glad I was able to assist in moving the game/project forward since joining the team in July 2018.

Somebody else will be taking over my portion of the business including the communication here on OS.

I hope you'll continue to support the game and I'll see you around in the community!

Spear

thescoop 12-11-2020 12:43 PM

Re: Moving on from Maximum Football

I hate hearing this as you're the reason I have supported the game the last two years. I really hope you're moving on to something that is better for you personally and that the game itself keeps growing after your gone.

Thank you for bringing the title to our attention in the first place, Spear.

King of Kings 12-11-2020 05:43 PM

I hate to see it because you did such a great job, Spear. But good luck moving forward. Thanks for being the go-to contact for this game over the past couple of years and always being transparent. Your approach was very refreshing.

FunkDockta27 12-11-2020 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spear (Post 2050282514)
Hi Everybody,

In the past couple of weeks, I have been in the process of moving on from the Maximum Football team. I want to thank everybody for their support and I'm glad I was able to assist in moving the game/project forward since joining the team in July 2018.

Somebody else will be taking over my portion of the business including the communication here on OS.

I hope you'll continue to support the game and I'll see you around in the community!

Spear

Good luck my dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

HC0023 12-14-2020 12:42 AM

Spear thanks for always communicating with the community. Wish you the best in your future endeavors. 👊

baconbits11 12-14-2020 03:15 PM

Spear, your involvement with the game and interaction with the community was the best I have seen for a game. You truly made a difference in me purchasing the game the last three years and supporting the effort. You will be missed, but all the best to you in the future!

Blzer 12-18-2020 12:30 AM

I hate hearing this and it might be harder for me to support the game without you, but I hope everything is for the best for you, and I hope this game can continue to grow all the meanwhile.

Thanks for all you did!

capa 12-18-2020 09:13 AM

Without Spear this game is not going to be around much longer unless a big developer takes it over. Even Moody with all his misinformation and bias is not commenting on this game since its release.