Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   NBA 2K21 Trade Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=980524)

CaVsFaN2273 12-26-2020 12:03 PM

NBA 2K21 Trade Thread

Discuss your trade proposals in MyLeague/MyNBA here.

CaVsFaN2273 12-26-2020 01:17 PM

Re: NBA 2K21 Trade Thread

I know it's broken, but I'm doing a start in offseason with the Lakers anyways. Instead of trading for Dennis Schroder, I want to trade for a bigger guard in Spencer Dinwiddie. I'm thinking of doing a three team trade with the Rockets as I know the real life trade for Schroder (Danny Green and our 2020 1st Round Pick) would not be enough for Dinwiddie considering the Nets are competing for a title. I also tried to use players who were traded in real life this offseason to make it more realistic. With that being said, here's my trade proposal:
  • Lakers receive: Spencer Dinwiddie

• Nets receive: Robert Covington, Austin Rivers, 2024 2nd Round Pick (LAL)

• Rockets receive: Danny Green, JaVale McGee, Dzanan Musa, 2020 1st Round Pick (LAL)

What are your guys's thoughts on this trade?

CelticLG 12-26-2020 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaVsFaN2273 (Post 2050292242)
I know it's broken, but I'm doing a start in offseason with the Lakers anyways. Instead of trading for Dennis Schroder, I want to trade for a bigger guard in Spencer Dinwiddie. I'm thinking of doing a three team trade with the Rockets as I know the real life trade for Schroder (Danny Green and our 2020 1st Round Pick) would not be enough for Dinwiddie considering the Nets are competing for a title. I also tried to use players who were traded in real life this offseason to make it more realistic. With that being said, here's my trade proposal:

• Rockets receive: Danny Green, JaVale McGee, Dzanan Musa, 2020 1st Round Pick (LAL)

Pretty fair

georgiafan 12-28-2020 08:46 AM

I'm glad to see this thread up I've been looking forward to it.

Yea that seems fair for all 3 sides. Its a little hard to get trade value on Spencer since he is on the last year of his deal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaVsFaN2273 (Post 2050292242)

BlueJays09 12-28-2020 10:01 AM

What would the raptors have to send rockets for James Harden? Siakam, another player and picks ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaVsFaN2273 12-28-2020 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueJays09 (Post 2050293273)
What would the raptors have to send rockets for James Harden? Siakam, another player and picks ??

Yes, I think that would have to be the package. There was a report the other day from Tim McMahon of ESPN saying that the Rockets want a young franchise cornerstone and a massive amount of picks. Not sure if Siakam would be considered a cornerstone like Ben Simmons or potentially even Jaylen Brown, so another young player would probably have to be included. That's my take on it.

georgiafan 12-28-2020 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueJays09 (Post 2050293273)

Yea Siakam and draft picks would have to be the package and picks.

Siakam and Powell for Harden and like three 1st I guess. I don't know the ratings of the other raptors players, but I dont think they really have enough young guys to make it two 1st and some 2nds.

mvpstax 12-28-2020 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgiafan (Post 2050293399)
Yea Siakam and draft picks would have to be the package and picks.

Siakam and Powell for Harden and like three 1st I guess. I don't know the ratings of the other raptors players, but I dont think they really have enough young guys to make it two 1st and some 2nds.

I would think Siakam, plus some sort of combination of Powell, OG, Boucher, Davis and probably two 1sts.

Siakam was All-NBA Second Team last year, is only 26 and on a contract that doesn't expire until 2024 – so I think he's actually a really great asset to have.

Maybe Siakam, OG, Davis and a 1st round pick? But it seems like a runaway for Houston if they were able to land all of that for a disgruntled Harden. I'm not sure.