Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Is My Offline CFM Toast?!? (/forums/showthread.php?t=981481)

tdogg097 01-20-2021 01:51 AM

Is My Offline CFM Toast?!?

I'm 3 years into my CFM and I'm having a great time with the game. This morning I went to load my game. Before doing so I wanted to clean up some old franchise files. I deleted them and now the CFM I will appears to be corrupted. The CFM will load but as soon as I go to play a game it crashes. I have the latest system and title updates. Any ideas on a possible fix?

The two ideas that I have come up with are to sim the week or to reload the title patch. Thoughts?"

Cash Stevens 01-23-2021 05:59 AM

Re: Is My Offline CFM Toast?!?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdogg097 (Post 2050307617)
I'm 3 years into my CFM and I'm having a great time with the game. This morning I went to load my game. Before doing so I wanted to clean up some old franchise files. I deleted them and now the CFM I will appears to be corrupted. The CFM will load but as soon as I go to play a game it crashes. I have the latest system and title updates. Any ideas on a possible fix?

The two ideas that I have come up with are to sim the week or to reload the title patch. Thoughts?"

Nah I lost all mine too bro.

Terrible

budsmoker247 01-23-2021 10:21 PM

Re: Is My Offline CFM Toast?!?

Don’t delete the auto save file, it automatically deletes the non auto save file that’s connected to that file

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports