Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Boxing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   eSports Boxing Club Video - In-Depth Character Creator Preview (/forums/showthread.php?t=981582)

Steve_OS 01-22-2021 05:15 PM

eSports Boxing Club Video - In-Depth Character Creator Preview

After revealing some features and 55 fighters on the current eSports Boxing Club roster last month,...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

BQ32 01-22-2021 06:58 PM

Re: eSports Boxing Club Video - In-Depth Character Creator Preview

This game blows my mind every time they release some new information realizing how small the team is that is working on it. They don't have resources or manpower of a large company but their passion for this game is just oozing through. There is more attention to detail in this character creator than any of the major sports brands that have released from ginormous companies such as EA and Take Two. Even with limited funds they have been able to partner with some of the most well known brands and organizations within the sport and collect a pretty impressive roster and announce team already. I really thought this was just going to be an indie project and not get my hopes up but I can't help it now, the hype train has left the station. I don't know if the game will end up fantastic but I sure am rooting for them and us as a boxing/gaming community.

Head420chico 01-23-2021 04:51 PM

looking good,can’t wait

allBthere 01-23-2021 05:03 PM

amazing customization.* Beats the pants off the bigger studios.

Richardcg 01-24-2021 08:14 AM

If a small company like this with a small team can pull this off and it really be a great boxing game. I think it will prove how the bigger companies* just don't care about what they put out

Bamtino 01-26-2021 12:23 PM

This is looking pretty good.

As someone who is pretty well known around the WWE game community, I see a lot of potential in this boxer creator. I just hope they add some good variety hairstyle for black boxers.

Anyways on PC I expect this to be a hit, texture modding with those in-depth facial slider options means we will have some amazing created boxers.