Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Injuries in Simmed Games: Is there a solution? (/forums/showthread.php?t=981648)

Unlucky 13 01-24-2021 01:24 PM

Injuries in Simmed Games: Is there a solution?

Hey guys. I just recently picked up Madden 21, and after playing through two seasons, I can't help but notice the difference in how injuries occur vs previous editions.

On one hand, the injuries in played games are probably the best that they've been on this generation. It feels balanced between the player and the CPU, and most of the injuries aren't ones that last weeks/months, but instead knock the player out for a few quarters or the rest of the game. Then you have the ones that do happen seem to impact players for weeks happen at a realistic rate also, and force the player to work around it. It works.

However, no matter what I do with the sliders, injuries seem to almost never happen between CPU teams in games that are simmed. I check the injury list every week, and a lot of teams seem to go the entire season with no one on the injury list. Has anyone figured out a way to get this to work at a more normal level, at least back to how Madden used to operate?

For now, I've decided to turn injuries off alltogether since I'm being effected at a far greater rate than the CPU teams are, but I'd like it to be more realistic.

Sphinx 01-24-2021 03:38 PM

Re: Injuries in Simmed Games: Is there a solution?

I have tried everything to fix this and so far nothing. I'm interested if anyone has found a solution to this.

Sent from my HD1925 using Operation Sports mobile app

ReturnoftheTmac 01-24-2021 06:03 PM

Honestly I just turn the injury slider up to an insane rate like 90. I feel like it at least impacts the SIM some although still not as much as I’d like. I also dabbled with having the injury slider super high and just quick simming games and you’ll def get plenty then. It’s just suppppper time consuming

Unlucky 13 01-24-2021 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReturnoftheTmac (Post 2050310379)
Honestly I just turn the injury slider up to an insane rate like 90. I feel like it at least impacts the SIM some although still not as much as I’d like. I also dabbled with having the injury slider super high and just quick simming games and you’ll def get plenty then. It’s just suppppper time consuming

The problem for me is that this then brutally effects my team and the team's I play in my games. I bumped it up to 60 at one point and started losing players left and right.

ARA28 01-25-2021 08:05 AM

Play your game at whatever injury setting you like then before you advance change the slider to 90. Then before you play your next game switch it back.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Operation Sports mobile app