Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   My gm 2.0 (/forums/showthread.php?t=982591)

answer215 02-23-2021 10:56 PM

My gm 2.0

I'm wondering is it just my game or does it just do this I started a my gm 2.0 franchise using the sixers the owner after every game home or away will say raise the prices as a task for you to do is my game broken or something or this is how it is on current gen ps4 because I am getting tired of it

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Teleo 02-24-2021 07:43 AM

Re: My gm 2.0

Quote:

Originally Posted by answer215 (Post 2050329008)
I'm wondering is it just my game or does it just do this I started a my gm 2.0 franchise using the sixers the owner after every game home or away will say raise the prices as a task for you to do is my game broken or something or this is how it is on current gen ps4 because I am getting tired of it

That’s tough to hear that you are having those problems in MyGM - I have never encountered this problem

Talentoso23 02-24-2021 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by answer215 (Post 2050329008)

I think you can turn that option off. I know on the ps5 version you can turn off setting ticket prices, facilities etc. you have to check the settings. I don’t have the last gen version on PS4 so I can’t tell you if it’s a feature there or not bc when I was on PS4 I usually didn’t mess with my GM and stuck with my league bc the GM mode had a lot of other issues as well. But check the settings for your team and I think you should find it there.

Teleo 02-25-2021 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talentoso23 (Post 2050329579)
I think you can turn that option off. I know on the ps5 version you can turn off setting ticket prices, facilities etc. you have to check the settings. I don’t have the last gen version on PS4 so I can’t tell you if it’s a feature there or not bc when I was on PS4 I usually didn’t mess with my GM and stuck with my league bc the GM mode had a lot of other issues as well. But check the settings for your team and I think you should find it there.

The only person who talks about prices is either the owner or CFO - change prices will appear as a task to do it but it doesn’t mean you have to raise or lower - as long as everything is staying within budget - it is only a suggestion

answer215 02-25-2021 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talentoso23 (Post 2050329579)

I'll try that and I've been trying to get a ps5 since it came out but everybody is sold out but yeah I like franchise mode on my sports games but thanks for the advice

Teleo 02-25-2021 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by answer215 (Post 2050330117)
I'll try that and I've been trying to get a ps5 since it came out but everybody is sold out but yeah I like franchise mode on my sports games but thanks for the advice

I know that you are communicating with the other user on this thread but I have stated in great detail accurate responses to what you are looking for and No - there is no option turn off ticket prices on the PS4 version of MYGM.

answer215 02-25-2021 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teleo (Post 2050329886)
The only person who talks about prices is either the owner or CFO - change prices will appear as a task to do it but it doesn’t mean you have to raise or lower - as long as everything is staying within budget - it is only a suggestion

Yeah it is the owner I know it's a task but after every game home or away the same task and I figure if I don't I lose reputation and lose things that are already unlocked