Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   Reverse Retros in Play Now/BAP (/forums/showthread.php?t=982624)

Deezo 02-24-2021 06:09 PM

Reverse Retros in Play Now/BAP

I know that reverse retros came out in 1.3 but I can't see them in Play Now or in BAP.

And yes my game is up to date.

Anyone else have this problem or are just only in Franchise?

SuperGoalies 02-25-2021 11:33 AM

Re: Reverse Retros in Play Now/BAP

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deezo (Post 2050329424)
I know that reverse retros came out in 1.3 but I can't see them in Play Now or in BAP.

And yes my game is up to date.

Anyone else have this problem or are just only in Franchise?

I believe there are more reverse retros in NHL as of now, when watching hockey game, almost every team has them now, I barely recognize some of the teams anymore, I know toronto maple leafs has them and so does calgry flames, even washington capitals and golden knights too and phoenix coyotes too and pittsburge penguins, even carolina hurricanes too.

this game needs a patch, new retro jerseys added recently and sum gameplay refinements.

mercalnd 02-25-2021 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperGoalies (Post 2050329802)
I believe there are more reverse retros in NHL as of now, when watching hockey game, almost every team has them now, I barely recognize some of the teams anymore, I know toronto maple leafs has them and so does calgry flames, even washington capitals and golden knights too and phoenix coyotes too and pittsburge penguins, even carolina hurricanes too.

this game needs a patch, new retro jerseys added recently and sum gameplay refinements.

1-Every team has a reverse retro jersey
2-They have all been added to the game months ago.

Grentthealien 02-25-2021 08:35 PM

Did you download the latest roster update?

SuperGoalies 02-26-2021 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercalnd (Post 2050329842)
1-Every team has a reverse retro jersey
2-They have all been added to the game months ago.

what about las vegas golden knights golden hemlets, was that added, too, this game needs to patch them in some how.

I think they only added few of them, but not all 31 teams yet.

nikethebike 02-26-2021 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperGoalies (Post 2050330182)
what about las vegas golden knights golden hemlets, was that added, too, this game needs to patch them in some how.

Needs needs must must.

They are probably developing the next version.
Wish it was for PC so these details could be fixed by modders. Because that is what it is - details. Nothing game breaking - which is what it sounds like sometimes on this forum.

Sauce12 02-26-2021 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperGoalies (Post 2050329802)

I shouldn't have read this already having a headache...

mercalnd 02-26-2021 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperGoalies (Post 2050330182)

The gold helmets aren't part of a reverse retro uniform. My post was responding only to your claim about reverse retros.

And yes all 31 teams have their reverse retros in the game. That's a fact and easily verifiable so I don't know why you're arguing this.