Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Hockey Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Slapshot Rebound Early Access Review - Fun to Play, Frustrating to Perfect (/forums/showthread.php?t=982644)

ChaseB 02-25-2021 12:35 PM

Slapshot Rebound Early Access Review - Fun to Play, Frustrating to Perfect

This review is based on the Early Access version of Slapshot Rebound, which you can play...

Written By: Ryan

Click here to view the article.

Ronoko 02-25-2021 01:22 PM

Re: Slapshot Rebound Early Access Review - Fun to Play, Frustrating to Perfect

Would be great to have south park characters in this but not sure if you can have Cartmans body type for goalie.

ttrobbins84 02-25-2021 05:38 PM

Well written review, exactly what I'd expect from a new player. I've been playing Slapshot since the first game came out. This new take has been improving on a constant basis. For anyone looking to get into it, you can check out their discord. The community has a few bad apples (which one doesn't) but the majority of them are really helpful and would be willing to give advice to help out anyone. The game takes a while to learn but once you get the hang of it, it's an absolute blast!

Discord link: https://discord.gg/ygE88Mph

tril 02-26-2021 06:08 AM

are there any type of leader-boards for goals scored, wins /loses.?

ttrobbins84 02-26-2021 08:31 AM

@tril they have quite a few stats that they track for you personally and a global leaderboard.

allBthere 02-26-2021 03:38 PM

looks cool... with all the crappy indie games that make it through the Xbox vetting process I wish more of these would make their way.* Fellow OS'er 's football game would be great too.* I guess some people must have connections bc some of the marketplace 'games' are like kids scribbling with crayons