Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   Roster update live (/forums/showthread.php?t=982648)

leafsfan67 02-25-2021 02:29 PM

Roster update live

Another roster update, another weak effort. On EA website it shows Roster update live with a photo of Trevor Zegras. In game you get the usual black silhouette. Guess the photo is for online as that's the only mode EA cares about.

Travolterjohn 02-25-2021 02:50 PM

Re: Roster update live

Quote:

Originally Posted by leafsfan67 (Post 2050329894)
Another roster update, another weak effort. On EA website it shows Roster update live with a photo of Trevor Zegras. In game you get the usual black silhouette. Guess the photo is for online as that's the only mode EA cares about.

I have seen that coming. EA Roster updates are trash. The Community can do that much better. Would be not a big problem to implement a patch that let us upload Player Portraits to empty Silhouettes or to change existing old Portraits in our Custom Rosters. Same as to let us recreate the faces, hairs .... on far from real looking EA generic generated Players. Same Developer Team, same thing since years.

Travolterjohn 02-25-2021 02:54 PM

..... by the way. Did they update the AHL Roster ? I think they will have a problem cause it’s now possible for CHL Player to play in the AHL for this year. Usually it’s not possible to send them down from NHL to the AHL. They will go back to the CHL in the game when you do this. For example Drysdale.

stooge 1010 02-25-2021 03:29 PM

Is Wyatt kalynuk on Rockford for the Blackhawks also did they move turcotte to Ontario?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports