Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment & Technology (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Superman & Lois (CW) (/forums/showthread.php?t=982665)

zello144 02-26-2021 12:56 AM

Superman & Lois (CW)

Anyone watch it? Just saw the first episode and holy **** I can't believe this is a CW show it's way too good though it was just the pilot I hope the rest of the season can hold up.

Spoiler

That fight right there was ****ing amazing.

The CGI, production values are high. They better not screw this show up.

TripleCrown9 02-26-2021 01:24 AM

re: Superman & Lois (CW)

It's the CW. You'll get 2-3 really solid seasons, then they'll start losing steam in Season 4.

The Senator 02-26-2021 01:40 AM

Who's Louis? Sorry, couldn't help it.

Smallville102001 02-26-2021 02:19 AM

Was not expecting a lot from this show. I loved smallville its like my all time favorite show have seen ever episode like 4 times and just was not sure what to expect from this. The pilot episode was great though very entertaining and boy did a lot happen for just 1 episode.

zello144 02-26-2021 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Senator (Post 2050330185)
Who's Louis? Sorry, couldn't help it.

Is it too late to fix the title? lol.

baconbits11 02-26-2021 08:52 AM

Wow, I was blown away, it looked like a feature film to be honest and makes Justice League look small.

Love the characters and how Clark is dealing with everything, he doesn't always win which makes him relatable. Tyler and Elizabeth are brilliant actors and it is easy to see them in the roles. You just believe they are Superman and Lois. I feel like a little kid in awe of Superman again! Enjoy watching with my 11 year old. We watch all the superhero shows together (Stargirl, Batwoman, Flash, Supergirl, etc). It's a great family show. Looking forward to the rest of these and it is appointment viewing for us!

Majingir 02-26-2021 10:40 AM

Re: Superman & Louis (CW)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleCrown9 (Post 2050330183)
It's the CW. You'll get 2-3 really solid seasons, then they'll start losing steam in Season 4.

S1 will have lots of mysteries and plot twists and a character who's friends with the main characters will die, the season is arguably the shows best.

S2 will follow up with S1, having a villain you weren't expecting, making things even crazier, someones parent(or parent figure) dies, similar to s1, its arguably the shows best.

S3 won't be as good, but will still have a fairly nice story for the entire season, making the main character doubting themselves and their true loyalties

S4 will suck....a lot.

S5 will be better than S4, but nowhere near as good as S1-3.

S6 onwards will have the "it's ok, but I'm watching out of habit" type of feel

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Senator (Post 2050330185)
Who's Louis?

It is a CW show in the 21st century afterall, anything is possible.....

JayBee74 02-26-2021 03:08 PM

I saw the fight from this thread’s YouTube link and then watched the trailer. An interesting reimagining of The Clark-Superman-Lois dynamic. Although her face is more angular the actress that plays Lois reminds me of Margo Kidder. I will be tuned in.