Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   MyLeague Online - Questions (/forums/showthread.php?t=982754)

sloanrobe 02-28-2021 03:53 PM

MyLeague Online - Questions

Need some help. I am in an online league with three of my friends. The CPU controls the rest of the teams. We just held a fantasy draft with All-Time player rosters. I have a few questions:

(1) I don't understand how valuable rookies are in 2K21. I drafted Zion Williamson. If he starts for me all year, how much progression should I expect after his rookie year? 2nd year?

(2) I have been experimenting with trades. How valuable are 1st round picks in the eyes of the CPU? I have a handful of them and I'm debating just keeping them and drafting/developing young guys, or packaging them together to acquire an established star.

(3) Is there a way to "mentor" the young players, or is that only in MyGM? Or do I just need to wait until I progress through one offseason in order to see that option?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Miami Flash15 02-28-2021 04:31 PM

Re: MyLeague Online - Questions

For the first 2 questions, why not create an online league and sim and see how they progress/regress? You can also edit the sliders on that if the stock settings aren't ideal.

sloanrobe 02-28-2021 06:05 PM

Re: MyLeague Online - Questions

Of course I can do that, but I was asking if anyone in here knows the answer based on previous experience.