Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Wrestling (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   WWE Raw & Smackdown March Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=982774)

Majingir 03-01-2021 01:54 PM

WWE Raw & Smackdown March Thread

Can you believe it's been a year now!?!

March 2020, what a crazy time. We went from having the fallout of Super Showdown to gearing up for the RTWM, Raw ending with that Owens/Rollins popcorn bit, to the world shutting down.

Now, March 2021, it'll be the final month of WWE inside the Tropicana Field Thunderdome (not sure if they'll have a new Thunderdome in April, start touring again or what). The last month (subject to change) with no fans (WM will have fans, which has been WWEs plan to bring back fans for future shows too).

Reigns vs Edge at WM!

Who will even be WWE champ going into WM (I honestly cant remember the last time we were this close to WM and I couldn't even tell you who would be at least 1 participant in the wwe title match because I dont even know at this point. Hopefully Lashley is one)

What surprises will we see in March as we get closer and closer to WM?

UFCMPunk 03-01-2021 10:52 PM

Re: WWE Raw & Smackdown March Thread

This show has been terrible, every stupid excuse not to have the match and keep delaying until the end of the show. Just have it be announced as the main event, and skip the BS(as MVP called it) and get to the point.

Mercury112491 03-01-2021 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UFCMPunk (Post 2050332080)
This show has been terrible, every stupid excuse not to have the match and keep delaying until the end of the show. Just have it be announced as the main event, and skip the BS(as MVP called it) and get to the point.

Nah that part was great. That’s exactly why Miz is such an amazing throwback heel. Considering Lashely is straight up a heel, they actually made me wanna see him get his hands in Miz and kick his ***.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

UFCMPunk 03-01-2021 11:05 PM

I really hope they let Lashley have a long reign similar to Roman and he doesn't lose it until next Mania in Dallas. I'm curious if Drew is going to get a shot at Fast Lane or if that will be Braun so Drew gets his rematch at Wrestlemania.

The Almighty Era is now upon us in WWE!

Majingir 03-01-2021 11:57 PM

Lashley is the champ!?!

Cant believe they actually gave him the title. I was fully expecting all this dragging out stuff to lead to a match at Fastlane. But actually skipping all that and having Lashley just win it now was great!

You know how much Kofi winning meant to MVP, I'm sure Lashley winning is real special for him too.

I still think this will set up McIntyre getting his title winning moment at WM, but enjoy the Lashley reign right now. Hurt Business with WWE and Raw tag titles. Now that will be a special moment and picture for Raw next week.

Surprised WWE posted this. But goes to show how special things have been the last 2 years.
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1366629343359860736?s=19

UFCMPunk 03-02-2021 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majingir (Post 2050332115)
Lashley is the champ!?!

Cant believe they actually gave him the title. I was fully expecting all this dragging out stuff to lead to a match at Fastlane. But actually skipping all that and having Lashley just win it now was great!

You know how much Kofi winning meant to MVP, I'm sure Lashley winning is real special for him too.

I still think this will set up McIntyre getting his title winning moment at WM, but enjoy the Lashley reign right now. Hurt Business with WWE and Raw tag titles. Now that will be a special moment and picture for Raw next week.

Surprised WWE posted this. But goes to show how special things have been the last 2 years.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1366629343359860736?s=19

I was just about to post that same tweet, but just overall in WWE these last couple years have been special when you count all titles and accomplishments. This is another reason I hope Lashley gets a long reign similar to Roman, Kofi got several months with it so I don't see why Lashley can't get the same amount of time. I can see Drew winning at Mania but I don't want that because I think Drew moving to Smackdown after Mania to give Roman or Edge a new challenger is perfect.

UFCMPunk 03-02-2021 02:08 AM

Majingir 03-02-2021 04:12 PM

Something I saw someone point out that now changes how I view a tag team on Raw.

The "Lana Naomi" tag team...spell it backwards.