Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Boxing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   eSports Boxing Club Roster Update - These Four Legends Are Great Gets (/forums/showthread.php?t=982811)

Steve_OS 03-02-2021 03:17 PM

eSports Boxing Club Roster Update - These Four Legends Are Great Gets

Look, we just can't stop talking about eSports Boxing Club. We're starved for a new boxing...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ilZ1JqFQX1A" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.

ChaseB 03-02-2021 03:19 PM

Re: eSports Boxing Club Roster Update - These Four Legends Are Great Gets

Nothing new to report here, we just wanted to talk about the legends a bit more because we're just generally excited about the game.

Which of Jack Johnson, Floyd Patterson, Rocky Marciano, and Joe Frazier were you most excited to hear about when they were announced? Are you already surprised how big the roster is? I didn't expect this to trend into "big budget" territory but the roster is starting to at least give off those vibes a bit.

ProbieByKO 03-02-2021 04:21 PM

I'm begging you guys, take my money. I can't wait! It's been far to long without a boxing game.

Money99 03-02-2021 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaseB (Post 2050332472)
Nothing new to report here, we just wanted to talk about the legends a bit more because we're just generally excited about the game.

Which of Jack Johnson, Floyd Patterson, Rocky Marciano, and Joe Frazier were you most excited to hear about when they were announced? Are you already surprised how big the roster is? I didn't expect this to trend into "big budget" territory but the roster is starting to at least give off those vibes a bit.

I'm excited for all of them, but Johnson and Dempsey are likely my fav two because I don't recall if they've ever been in a game previous.
And if eSBC is able to showcase different fighting styles, oh boy.
Johnson-Marciano or Dempsey-Louis? That'd be a great fight to witness.

doncropper 03-02-2021 06:04 PM

Joe F R A Z I E R ! ............ he's likely the least accomplished of them and that really heightens my excitement and expectations for this game. Plus, I'm most interested in Boxers from the 50s-80s or so ...... mostly those that fought Cassius Clay / Muhammad Ali !

drewst18 03-02-2021 08:04 PM

I really just want a release date :( Please!! lol I'm so pumped for this game.* I hope it doesn't disappoint.*