Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Contacting 2k Sports Server... AFTER A GAME (/forums/showthread.php?t=982928)

sooperb 03-05-2021 07:47 PM

Contacting 2k Sports Server... AFTER A GAME

Next Gen 2k21 PS5

I finished a 10 minute game with,
71 pts
20 reb
1 ast
5 bulk
1 stl

Sooo many badge points.

A cut scene with Archie came up and when it ended, the screen stayed on that picture and the , "Please wait, contacting 2K Sports Server..." with the cancel button under it popped up. It has been there for 15 minutes now because I dont want to lose all of that progress.

This is grind work and is not fun at all so it's like a real waste of time if it doesnt count towards my progress.

Has this happened to anyone ? I dont want to cancel. I'm starting to dislike this game a whole lot.

itsmb8 03-05-2021 08:02 PM

Re: Contacting 2k Sports Server... AFTER A GAME

Quote:

Originally Posted by sooperb (Post 2050334600)
Next Gen 2k21 PS5

I finished a 10 minute game with,
71 pts
20 reb
1 ast
5 bulk
1 stl

Sooo many badge points.

A cut scene with Archie came up and when it ended, the screen stayed on that picture and the , "Please wait, contacting 2K Sports Server..." with the cancel button under it popped up. It has been there for 15 minutes now because I dont want to lose all of that progress.

This is grind work and is not fun at all so it's like a real waste of time if it doesnt count towards my progress.

Has this happened to anyone ? I dont want to cancel. I'm starting to dislike this game a whole lot.

That happens to me all the time with MyNBA games. My fix is either having auto-save on, so its still saved once you quit and re-enter, or just turn the wifi connection off when i start playing.