Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=494)
-   -   Full Draft Classes 1978-1999 PS4 Madden 20 (/forums/showthread.php?t=982939)

metallicarl 03-06-2021 07:53 AM

Full Draft Classes 1978-1999 PS4 Madden 20

Some of you may remember me, I was gone for a few years but now I’m back. Posted full draft classes and added in almost all undrafted FA’s too as well as major CFL players

Gamer tag: GusZant

After playing with these I noticed that there is a glitch that randomly changed 10-15 prospects to left handed players and changed the college attended to N/A or Abiline Christian but other than that they should be spot on. I tried to give them era specific equipment and realistic skin color/faces also. When playing with these I downloaded SoundWave8177’s roster and then edited it for franchise play. Not sure I should post that since it was someone else’s work and was near impossible to convert to my formula due to salary cap restrictions

doncropper 03-06-2021 09:45 AM

Re: Full Draft Classes 1978-1999 PS4 Madden 20

Quote:

Originally Posted by metallicarl (Post 2050334808)
Some of you may remember me, I was gone for a few years but now I’m back. Posted full draft classes and added in almost all undrafted FA’s too as well as major CFL players

After playing with these I noticed that there is a glitch that randomly changed 10-15 prospects to left handed players and changed the college attended to N/A or Abiline Christian but other than that they should be spot on. I tried to give them era specific equipment and realistic skin color/faces also. When playing with these I downloaded SoundWave8177’s roster and then edited it for franchise play. Not sure I should post that since it was someone else’s work and was near impossible to convert to my formula due to salary cap restrictions

I remember You mostly for NCAA Football 14 ---- GREAT Stuff

flatscan 03-06-2021 12:55 PM

great job on these!

StormsWarning 03-06-2021 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metallicarl (Post 2050334808)

sup carl, glad to see your doing well man. really appreciate you dropping this bomb. Soundwave is a really cool dude, as long as you give him credit for his original base, i'm sure he'd be cool with your release, especially since its going into the community for extended play for all to enjoy.

i think a lot of the issues come, when people try to take peoples hard work, and give 0 credit to the original poster, and say they did everything. I personally remember your work from ncaa 14 and the help you provided in the community there, stand up guy and i appreciate this job as well man.

Rated Like on every single file as well.

stay safe

Storm

Steelers4190 03-07-2021 02:46 PM

This is incredible. Thank you for doing this

metallicarl 03-09-2021 12:06 PM

I appreciate the kind words. I guess you keep me locked in the house for a year, then I can crank out some draft classes and rosters. I may add a few more years after I get tired of playing with these. I’ll post the 1977 base roster I’m using but I’m not completely happy with it. I used Soundwaves roster as a base. Added hundreds of extra players and FA’s. Teams that weren’t around in 77 got Canadian players. I also rerated the entire roster for dynasty play but some of the ages are off a few years and had to trade players around to adjust the star/superstar ratings. Didn’t always work because of salary penalties so a few players that are just average have superstar growth. I’ve just been adjusting every year or so to keep players like Richard Todd and Steve Grogan from being elite.

SethMurphy 03-10-2021 10:49 AM

ok i have to compliment you, this is an amazing project and all i've wanted in madden. there have been great roster creators with amazing historic rosters, but the depth of the nfl draft classes, 250 plus prospects each have never been completed with enough accuracy and depth to make a historic franchise playable.

i'm so excited about this set, and hopefully either yourself or someone else adds on to the end and takes the 2000-current reigns and does those too.

i've only looked over 1993 and 1994, but they seem great. Just drafted Michael Strahan and Jessie Armstead to my Giants in 1993 last night, grabbed Trent Green at QB to take over from Phil Simms too.

Thank you again for your hard hard work

metallicarl 03-10-2021 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SethMurphy (Post 2050336833)
ok i have to compliment you, this is an amazing project and all i've wanted in madden. there have been great roster creators with amazing historic rosters, but the depth of the nfl draft classes, 250 plus prospects each have never been completed with enough accuracy and depth to make a historic franchise playable.

i'm so excited about this set, and hopefully either yourself or someone else adds on to the end and takes the 2000-current reigns and does those too.

i've only looked over 1993 and 1994, but they seem great. Just drafted Michael Strahan and Jessie Armstead to my Giants in 1993 last night, grabbed Trent Green at QB to take over from Phil Simms too.

Thank you again for your hard hard work

I really appreciate the feedback. I’ve worked on this the last few months and have only recently started a franchise to enjoy. My team is the Rams so I’m up to 1983 just drafting to build the best team but think I might start another one and just draft the players that were actually drafted by the Rams. If you notice anything off or wrong feel free to post what you find