Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   MLB 20: Can you Customize Teams & Divisions in Franchise Mode (/forums/showthread.php?t=984036)

RicoLaguna 04-10-2021 02:42 PM

MLB 20: Can you Customize Teams & Divisions in Franchise Mode

So I am all excited to try the Historic 87 Rosters created by our fellow OS Sporters and I downloaded them tried to start a new franchise with my beloved NY Mets to try and recreate that magical 86 showdown between the NY and Houston in the NL Championship series and realized that Houston is in the AL.....

Am I stuck with modern day divisions or can I move teams around different divisions before the Franchise starts? I only really saw an option to replace a team with a custom team...which is cool, but what about editing divisions?

Surely this cant be missing....can it??

douggoud 04-10-2021 03:03 PM

Re: MLB 20: Can you Customize Teams & Divisions in Franchise Mode

Unfortunately you cannot edit divisions. 21 also looks to not have this. Maybe when they add expansion this will be something that comes along but currently not.

Caulfield 04-10-2021 05:31 PM

love to have this but until the Studio can figure out how to have more than one schedule in the game, not gonna happen

RicoLaguna 04-10-2021 07:10 PM

of course not....thnx

Houston 04-11-2021 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caulfield (Post 2050354885)
love to have this but until the Studio can figure out how to have more than one schedule in the game, not gonna happen

It’s part of my wish list last 5 years or so and double headers. With create a stadium, rebranding would be a classic rosters guy dream to have realignment to really make a classic franchise have the exact alignment for the era your rosters are.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

Unlucky 13 04-11-2021 11:26 PM

Its too bad. This is a big wish for me in nearly any sports game. It was amazing when NCAA added it.

I would really love to have geographical realignment and do away with the AL and NL, and have an Eastern and Western conference.