Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=534)
-   -   Five Things We Learned From the WWE 2K22 Trailer (/forums/showthread.php?t=984190)

ChaseB 04-15-2021 03:13 PM

Five Things We Learned From the WWE 2K22 Trailer

Matt comes through with a breakdown of what we learned from the short, but somewhat impressive...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2znkzV8LdyY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ChaseB 04-15-2021 03:13 PM

Re: Five Things We Learned From the WWE 2K22 Trailer

This will wrap up our coverage for now until we get more info, but the OS video team loves wrestling and boxing so if more stuff pops up they'll be all over it.

zrohman 04-17-2021 03:24 AM

I heard rumors that it may not come to next gen consoles, and we may have to get the last-gen game in order to play on next-gen.

I hope that's not true!

Blackman316 04-21-2021 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zrohman (Post 2050360094)
I heard rumors that it may not come to next gen consoles, and we may have to get the last-gen game in order to play on next-gen.

That would be a puzzling decision to say the least. They had to take a sabbat year to make some overhauls, and the graphical engine should be a part of that.

If it's not "next-gen" - whatever that's worth now - who is going to be buying that after the last debacle?