Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   MLB The Show 21: All Stadiums - 360-Degree View of All Ballparks (/forums/showthread.php?t=984669)

ChaseB 04-24-2021 03:48 PM

MLB The Show 21: All Stadiums - 360-Degree View of All Ballparks

I always like following the stadium accuracy thread on OS where the hardcore fans of various...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cjjii86PshE" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And separate video for Fenway since we skipped it in the original video by accident:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1g6UDV6yP14" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ChaseB 04-24-2021 03:50 PM

Re: MLB The Show 21: All Stadiums - 360-Degree View of All Ballparks

Always like the stadium accuracy thread so we wanted to have a one-stop shop if people need to grab screens from parks (assuming you can get a solid enough one from this video for accuracy purposes). This coincides with our all uniforms video as well so you have that at your fingertips too.

I will also update the stadium accuracy thread and put these videos in the first post there.

Caulfield 04-25-2021 03:40 PM

say what you want about the Trop & Oakland Coliseum IRL, but in the Show-niverse, the Studio does a bang up job of giving the A's & Rays a homey place to hang their cleats as opposed to the Dumpster Fires their real life counterparts reside

EDIT: I don't mean to disparage Dumpster Fires, they do serve a useful purpose after all

SmashMan 04-26-2021 12:43 AM

Seeing this video pop up as someone who's sent in stadium feedback for every stadium over the last couple years:

BaselineBakes 04-26-2021 10:48 AM

Question for the stadium group - I have played about two months of player lock franchise on the Seattle Mariners and haven't seen the retractable roof open once at T-Mobile Park. Anyone have any idea how to change that? Luck of the draw? Will it open in June?

jtott 04-26-2021 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaselineBakes (Post 2050368121)
Question for the stadium group - I have played about two months of player lock franchise on the Seattle Mariners and haven't seen the retractable roof open once at T-Mobile Park. Anyone have any idea how to change that? Luck of the draw? Will it open in June?

When you pick the stadium to play in you have a choice to have roof open or closed. If it's raining ,the roof will automatically be closed.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Operation Sports mobile app

BaselineBakes 04-26-2021 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtott (Post 2050368134)
When you pick the stadium to play in you have a choice to have roof open or closed. If it's raining ,the roof will automatically be closed.

Haven't seen that option available when I select to player lock. I'll take another look, but it dumps me right into the game with no menu for jersey selection or stadium edits.

jtott 04-26-2021 11:23 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jtott (Post 2050368134)

Examples... Attachment 191970Attachment 191971Attachment 191972