Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=522)
-   -   Ridin’ Rosters (/forums/showthread.php?t=984819)

ebtparkes 04-28-2021 07:05 PM

Ridin’ Rosters

Ridin’ says Tomorrow’s twitch stream will give and update on full minors rosters and have a “BIG” announcement for franchise fans. Absolutely cannot wait. Is this the moment we’ve all been waiting for?

Also thanks to all the hours you guys have put into the roster. You guys are awesome and franchise would be nothing without you!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

slugga77 04-28-2021 07:11 PM

Re: Ridin’ Rosters

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebtparkes (Post 2050369774)
Ridin’ says Tomorrow’s twitch stream will give and update on full minors rosters and have a “BIG” announcement for franchise fans. Absolutely cannot wait. Is this the moment we’ve all been waiting for?

Also thanks to all the hours you guys have put into the roster. You guys are awesome and franchise would be nothing without you!

Roster vault still broken. Apparently SDS doesn't know how to fix it at this time. We may be screwed for the long haul, my friend. $85 would have been better spent flushing down the toilet.

AllIn989 04-28-2021 07:14 PM

But we cant download it cause of the roster vault bug i doubt he will realese them without the roster vault working..

ebtparkes 04-28-2021 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllIn989 (Post 2050369777)
But we cant download it cause of the roster vault bug i doubt he will realese them without the roster vault working..

Correct. So that’s why I’m hopeful he knows something about a roster vault fix

ebtparkes 04-28-2021 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slugga77 (Post 2050369775)
Roster vault still broken. Apparently SDS doesn't know how to fix it at this time. We may be screwed for the long haul, my friend. $85 would have been better spent flushing down the toilet.

Yeah I hope he’s going to address it. Maybe he knows something we don’t. He did say they are aware of it and working on it. They never came out and said anything publicly which means he must have some contact with SDS and the vault. Either way it’s being handled poorly from SDS and it’s frustrating. I’m a huge fan of the games and I do think for the most part, gameplay is solid. Stadium creator is great (except the vault). Regardless the handling of the roster vault has been botched badly

mlbtheshowgamer 04-28-2021 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slugga77 (Post 2050369775)

Best case scenario is they fix the rosters loading issue at this point

what time is the twitch stream?

japsubie 04-28-2021 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebtparkes (Post 2050369774)

What is the twitch link?

ebtparkes 04-28-2021 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlbtheshowgamer (Post 2050369834)
Best case scenario is they fix the rosters loading issue at this point

what time is the twitch stream?

Scoutscoops @ 7