Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   Konami Skipping E3, Should We Be Concerned About PES 2022? (/forums/showthread.php?t=985068)

ChaseB 05-05-2021 01:45 PM

Konami Skipping E3, Should We Be Concerned About PES 2022?

It's been a whirlwind 18 months for Konami. While this could also apply to the world...

Written By: Kevin Groves

Click here to view the article.

TerryP 05-05-2021 02:50 PM

Re: Konami Skipping E3, Should We Be Concerned About PES 2022?

Why? EA & 2K skip it every year.

jrnlgrn 05-05-2021 03:21 PM

Early info is always nice but I'd rather they focus on making a solid game. Yeah we don't know what we will be getting with a new engine on a new console but a trailer 2 or 3 months out for an annual sports title isn't necessary. Now if we get a month from release with no solid info or video maybe then it will be time to worry.

Better than that other company releasing a cinematic trailer last year that shows a few crowd shots and small child from liverpool doing voiceover about how much she loves the sport.

Cod 05-08-2021 09:40 PM

The more concerning aspect in my opinion is Adam Bhatti moving off the PES development team and into a more senior role at the corporate level. That's great news for him and I'm sure he'll do great. He always dealt with the community professionally and helped the PES brand over the past 7 years.

I hope the current gameplay translates well from Fox to Unreal. PES gameplay is fantastic and is worth the price of admission. Add the PC modding community to the mix and you have one of the best sports titles on the market.