Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   Free MLB The Show 21 Thank You Bundle Available Now (/forums/showthread.php?t=985145)

Steve_OS 05-07-2021 03:06 PM

Free MLB The Show 21 Thank You Bundle Available Now

As the team continues to work on the server stability and performance issues for MLB The...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

Mackrel829 05-07-2021 03:20 PM

Re: Free MLB The Show 21 Thank You Bundle Available Now

This is cool. Server issues haven't impacted me at all as I play exclusively offline but I'll take the free swag!

knucklecutter 05-07-2021 03:36 PM

I redeemed it even though I have no use for it. It's a nice gesture to the community though.

IUThor40 05-07-2021 04:47 PM

Sorry that we continue to shortcut aspects of the game, and can’t get things to work. (And, please don’t mention the prospect ages on the rosters.)

As a thank you, please redeem these items for DD, and we hope you’ll eventually spend more $$ in this mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

SmashMan 05-07-2021 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IUThor40 (Post 2050376268)
Sorry that we continue to shortcut aspects of the game, and can’t get things to work. (And, please don’t mention the prospect ages on the rosters.)

As a thank you, please redeem these items for DD, and we hope you’ll eventually spend more $$ in this mode.

The “thank you” is a generic goodwill gesture for their server issues. Makes sense that the freebies would be aimed at the mode most effected by those issues.

I wish you luck with this new “snarky forum guy” character you’re apparently trying out, but when you use it, it should at least make sense.

Caulfield 05-07-2021 05:08 PM

Quote:

I'm thinking of a batter walk-up or pitcher entrance for DD/RTTS & all that comes to mind is Pearl Jam's Not For You

CujoMatty 05-07-2021 05:19 PM

I appreciate the gesture. Smart by them. Now if I can get my JR edition entitlements that I put in a ticket for with no reply 2 weeks ago that would be great :)

countryboy 05-07-2021 05:32 PM

Quote:

They don’t have to give anything.

Is it really that hard to be appreciative of the gesture?