Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   Increasing budget in franchise with stubs… where is it? (/forums/showthread.php?t=985404)

tsbraves 05-14-2021 06:17 PM

Increasing budget in franchise with stubs… where is it?

I searched the forum but couldn’t find this so I’m thinking I’m just missing this somehow. Previous years it was easy to increase your available budget amount by using stubs. However, in The Show 21, in Franchise I’m not finding where to do that… I know I must be missing a simple step but the screens this year are hard on me…

Little help?

Archie56 05-14-2021 06:45 PM

Re: Increasing budget in franchise with stubs… where is it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsbraves (Post 2050380723)
I searched the forum but couldn’t find this so I’m thinking I’m just missing this somehow. Previous years it was easy to increase your available budget amount by using stubs. However, in The Show 21, in Franchise I’m not finding where to do that… I know I must be missing a simple step but the screens this year are hard on me…

Little help?

I don't think you can do that this year

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

tsbraves 05-14-2021 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archie56 (Post 2050380733)
I don't think you can do that this year

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Really? How do you help your teams that are in the negative? Actually I had two start the season in the negative.

I would think that SDS would want you to spend the stubs like in the past if for no other purpose but to possibly make players buy some… But I certainly can’t find it so you’re probably right.

knucklecutter 05-14-2021 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsbraves (Post 2050380767)
Really? How do you help your teams that are in the negative? Actually I had two start the season in the negative.

I would think that SDS would want you to spend the stubs like in the past if for no other purpose but to possibly make players buy some… But I certainly can’t find it so you’re probably right.

You can always use sponsorships.

I have a team sponsorship template you can follow listed in my slider thread. I didn't make the template, I found it on here a year or two ago but don't remember who created it.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...c-sliders.html

malky 05-14-2021 09:20 PM

Yep Sponsorship is how they are doing it this year. Buy the sponsorship with subs and you can attach to teams in your franchise to gain more money.

tsbraves 05-14-2021 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knucklecutter (Post 2050380777)
You can always use sponsorships.

I have a team sponsorship template you can follow listed in my slider thread. I didn't make the template, I found it on here a year or two ago but don't remember who created it.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...c-sliders.html

thx knucklecutters…. Appreciate it bro.

tsbraves 05-14-2021 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malky (Post 2050380789)
Yep Sponsorship is how they are doing it this year. Buy the sponsorship with subs and you can attach to teams in your franchise to gain more money.

Thanks malky - I didn’t realize they had changed direction on this.

HolyStroke3 07-22-2021 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malky (Post 2050380789)

Is this the only way? I just got to the deadline and the Mets and Dodgers are over budget and can't make any moves.